What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Slayer

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Oh God, here’s where my inner alcoholic comes out :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:...

If it’s a special occasion, or I’m out to dinner, or just drinking around the house I’m a wine girl. I love a nice Rosé or Riesling... Sangria if you want to get fancy. For brunch I don’t discriminate... a couple Bloody Mary’s or a mimosas will do 

If we’re going out to bars I usually stick to vodka and waters... lower calories 

If it’s just a get together at a friends house, I usually just grab something easy like White Claws or Trulys

Basically just never tequila 

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright please show yourself so I don’t look like the only drinker here :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

i always stick to Rose or Pinot Grigio for dinner 

but i love me a good white wine Sangria :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

not you being a skinny legend drinking vodka and water :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

um what? :jackk_alien:

Same I thought his name was Geralt :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

So Geralt of Rivia is the name of the main character of the franchise 'The Witcher'. It has a bunch of books, amazing video games, and last year, I believe, they released the first season on Netflix with Henry Cavill playing Geralt. They're currently shooting season 2.:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

So Geralt of Rivia is name of the main character of the franchise 'The Witcher'. It has a bunch of books, amazing video games, and last year, I believe, they released the first season on Netflix with Henry Cavill playing Geralt. They're currently shooting season 2.

Yes it was last year, Geralt. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I think it was around this time when I saw it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yes it was last year, Geralt. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I think it was around this time when I saw it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I remember binge-watching it for Christmas. I haven't read the books, heard they were good but oh my the games are brilliant. The plot is immersive and everything is so well executed. The first season was OK but I couldn't help compare it with GoT as I had just finished the last season. Hope they elaborate on the story and acting a bit more. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I remember binge-watching it for Christmas. I haven't read the books, heard they were good but oh my the games are brilliant. The plot is immersive and everything is so well executed. The first season was OK but I couldn't help compare it with GoT as I had just finished the last season. Hope they elaborate on the story and acting a bit more. 

I'm really excited for the second season and I hope there's more episodes. I want more Geralt. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

It depends on the situation like where I’m at, who I’m with, the occasion :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

At a bar I’ll drink tequila shots, beer, vodka redbulls, vodka soda, jamo shots, Jameson & ginger ale, but at the end of the day I don’t discriminate if I’m feeling it

At home I’ll drink almost exclusively beer, but will also drink white claws/trulys/micheladas, whiskey on the rocks

At parties/weddings I’ll drink mostly anything and always drink more than I tell myself I will

Beer- summer (Negra modelo, blue moon, Leinenkugel summer shandy, mango cart, Sculpins, etc and for winter or other seasons I like stouts, porters, in addition to other drinks mentioned

Wine - mostly reds and don’t like anything too dry, but won’t discriminate at a winery

and for brunch mimosas, Moscow mules, sangria, Bloody Mary

@blackoutbixxh we will be alcoholics together :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

tumblr_lyf9yp9KMZ1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It depends on the situation like where I’m at, who I’m with, the occasion :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

At a bar I’ll drink tequila shots, beer, vodka redbulls, vodka soda, jamo shots, Jameson & ginger ale, but at the end of the day I don’t discriminate if I’m feeling it

At home I’ll drink almost exclusively beer, but will also drink white claws/trulys/micheladas, whiskey on the rocks

At parties/weddings I’ll drink mostly anything and always drink more than I tell myself I will

Beer- summer (Negra modelo, blue moon, Leinenkugel summer shandy, mango cart, Sculpins, etc and for winter or other seasons I like stouts, porters, in addition to other drinks mentioned

Wine - mostly reds and don’t like anything too dry, but won’t discriminate at a winery

and for brunch mimosas, Moscow mules, sangria, Bloody Mary

@blackoutbixxh we will be alcoholics together :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

tumblr_lyf9yp9KMZ1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

The amount of times I said to my self “same” while reading this :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block