What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Slayer

I don't feel like I have a favorite :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: 

They all have their pros and cons, and I like having the variety both in tastes and for different occasions/goals/situations.

• Beer is my most drank type of alcohol. I like the seasonality of it, that it's chill, the variety of tastes. Dark beers are probably my favorite. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:
  • Mixed drinks are hella good. They're so versatile, and they're usually stronger than beer, so you get drunk quicker. They're pricey though, and having a lot of sugar while getting drunk is the easiest and quickest way for me to go from having a great time to an awful time. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:
  • Shots are fun af :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: Vodka, rum, gin, tequila - I'll drink it all
  • I like the feelings that wine gives me - warm, fuzzy, and happy - but I just don't like the taste of a whole lot of wines. I run into the problem of the ones I like being too sugary often, but I don't like really dry wines either :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:
  • I have a special spot for bourbon and whiskey. It makes me want to sit back, enjoy the moment, and just relax with my favorite people :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: It tastes soo good too
  • Champagne for celebrations obviously :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:
  • Love 3

I know they’re more of an alcopop but VKs are amazing and I practically lived on them at uni. The tropical one is my favourite flavour.

I love vodka and lemonade (think I prefer it over vodka and coke?) and my favourite cocktail is either ****star martini or *** on the beach.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

I love Baileys. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I also love red wine when i'm at home and i wanna chill or when i'm sad or lonely.

I'm not really a drinker but the industry that I chose, it's inevitable that i'm gonna have to drink a lot. And I get drunk easily so when i'm on events and stuff, it's usually just a cosmopolitan, martini, smex on the beach. I love peach. Hehe. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

When i wanna let loose and whatever like it's a Friday night and were all like cheers to the freaking weekend then i'll do maybe vodka or tequila shots, or a blow*** :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block