The original "Hocus Pocus" cast reuniting for sequel!

It's official! The original cast of Hocus Pocus, Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy, will reunite for a sequel.

“They want to make a movie, they’ve asked us if we were interested and of course all of us said yes,” said Midler. “I’m game, I’m totally game.”

Sistas... you excited?!

hocus.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I liked Practical Magic - Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman, that was a great chill movie. My sister and i watched it again last halloween

Ohhh yeah thats an amazing film. I actually met Giran Visnjic (Demon bf) when i was a kid lol. Not just met him I was staying in the house next to his while vacationing in croatia lol.

Gonna watch it again this year.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ohhh yeah thats an amazing film. I actually met Giran Visnjic (Demon bf) when i was a kid lol. Not just met him I was staying in the house next to his while vacationing in croatia lol.

Gonna watch it again this year.

Oh thats really cool, for the longest time i thought it was Johnny Depp. They look alike in some scenes like this one:

Halloween Countdown: Practical Magic (1998) | Ghost Girls

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block