Call me ignorant but.... 16 hour flight? 🤔

GregReid

Whenever I read this email, I can’t help but think the 16 hour flight she is talking about is the original flight to Sweden she took to record the ‘...Baby One More Time’ album. What are your thoughts?

When you google flying from New Orleans (the nearest international airport to Louisiana) the flights have a few stops and all in all are around that length of time.

if so then this is super sad! I just can’t think of any other flight or distance she would be referring to? Especially around that time. She wouldn’t be flying 16 hours to anywhere else in the USA?

This would also kind of confirm that they really did sell her out.

At this moment in time, is this her looking back and regretting everything? 😢

if someone has any facts then that’s fab. I may not be connecting the dots properly in my head. Who knows. By the way, I 100% believe this is a real email.

0424_Britney-Spears-Email-1B.jpg?resize=

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve already said this before but I’ll say it again. I have a conspiracy theory about this 16 hour flight thing. On the lyrics of “Piece Of Me” she says: 

“Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They still gon' put pictures of my derriere in the magazine“

Why would she say “sneak away to the Philippines” if she had never officially been there before, until now with the “Piece Of Me Tour” ???

I might be wrong, but I don’t see any other reasonable explanation to this 16 hour flight thing. I think she might have been sent to a rehab on a private beach or something like that, where no one would ever find her.

Flight time from LAX to Manila: :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

kHMlOuw.jpg  

4 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I’ve already said this before but I’ll say it again. I have a conspiracy theory about this 16 hour flight thing. On the lyrics of “Piece Of Me” she says: 

“Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They still gon' put pictures of my derriere in the magazine“

Why would she say “sneak away to the Philippines” if she had never officially been there before, until now with the “Piece Of Me Tour” ???

I might be wrong, but I don’t see any other reasonable explanation to this 16 hour flight thing. I think she might have been sent to a rehab on a private beach or something like that, where no one would ever find her.

Flight time from LAX to Manila: :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

kHMlOuw.jpg  

Max Martin & Robyn wrote the lyrics... and Philippines rhymes with 17, scene, and magazine... that’s the only reason she said it lol 

Archived