2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

HERE COMES THE...

8 - Showdown 

Overall rate: 8.84

mYca492.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Peter Pan

Highest rate: 11/10 @blackoutbixxh

Comments: 

·     Justice for Showdown! It’s an underrated bop!

·     So underrated, the production alone is amazing

·     The little moan alone makes this song an instant classic

·     This should have been a single. We were robbed.

·     such an under appreciated bop 

·     The reason I rank it this low is because I do see potential in this song but I'm just annoyed that it never goes anywhere. I miss that extra punch and just when you think you hear it's gonna come it's still pretty anticlimax. 

·     One of my fave honestly, such a mood, love the onyx hotel performance

·     The lyric "I don't really wanna be a tease, but would you undo my zipper please" keeps this song from being filler for me.

·     Such a fun song to dance to! I really like the voice and Britney's low-tone vocals were everything over here

·     It's a bit boring and repetitive for me tbh 

·     It's my anthem, OMG! This is the pop twin sister of Breathe On Me but she doesn't get noticed a lot because BOM is such a slxt and takes all the men.

·     invented breakup ***

·     So sultry. Her vocals sit on top and she sounds incredible.

·     Great production - I prefer Britney's singing voice, though.

·     This song deserves so much more love! It’s a pretty ****, sleazy track. I’ve been playing it a lot this year so it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended up in my Spotify Wrapped. It’s incredibly catchy and I love the fusion of electronic sounds with the guitar… ‘I don’t really wanna be a tease, but would you undo my zipper please’ is one of the best lyrics from this album.

·     A little dark for me, vocals are meh. If there was more variation in the melody, it could have been higher

·     A **** bop with a killer middle eight. Captures the overall vibe of the album.

·      I can't describe you the feeling I have while I'm listening Showdown

·      I love how Brit goes all out on ITZ. She def just lets it all out in this song and its a solid track 

·     A favorite since first listen

·     Best song of the album. It aged beautifully. One of my main h0e anthems.

·      I always love songs like these with a trance-y vibe, Showdown sounds super majestical. 

The has to be a joke right?

HOW IS SHADOW HIGHER THAN THIS..:hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

HERE COMES THE...

8 - Showdown 

mYca492.gif

Comments: 

·     The reason I rank it this low is because I do see potential in this song but I'm just annoyed that it never goes anywhere. I miss that extra punch and just when you think you hear it's gonna come it's still pretty anticlimax. 

·     The lyric "I don't really wanna be a tease, but would you undo my zipper please" keeps this song from being filler for me.

·     Such a fun song to dance to! I really like the voice and Britney's low-tone vocals were everything over here

·     It's my anthem, OMG! This is the pop twin sister of Breathe On Me but she doesn't get noticed a lot because BOM is such a slxt and takes all the men.

·     This song deserves so much more love! It’s a pretty ****, sleazy track. I’ve been playing it a lot this year so it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended up in my Spotify Wrapped. It’s incredibly catchy and I love the fusion of electronic sounds with the guitar… ‘I don’t really wanna be a tease, but would you undo my zipper please’ is one of the best lyrics from this album.

·     A little dark for me, vocals are meh. If there was more variation in the melody, it could have been higher

·     A **** bop with a killer middle eight. Captures the overall vibe of the album.

·      I love how Brit goes all out on ITZ. She def just lets it all out in this song and its a solid track 

·      I always love songs like these with a trance-y vibe, Showdown sounds super majestical. 

kinda mixed feelings, i think i gave the remaining songs a 10 and one 11 so i really don't know how to feel about their placements :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

HERE COMES THE...

8 - Showdown 

mYca492.gif

Comments: 

I'm leaving. This was my #3 

Marilyn Monroe Goodbye GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 2