J.lo is getting dragged, by people finding the old songs other acts recorded, and was stolen from.

Spicechinodiva

Mariah, you unleashed a power the day loverboy original version was released.

The lambs found the original if you had my love by Chante Moore, which went to jlo, the original waiting for tonight, which is a cover song, believe it or not. 

They made a mash up of Loverboy vs. I'm real Firecracker remix, MC is singing, but they dubbed jlos voice with Ashanti from the demo. 

Sane thing with play. They unearthed the original Christina milan demo. 

They unearthed the original Usher version of Get right. 

And it let to revealing louboutins technically was originally a brandy song. Went to jlo when amanda ghost dropped brandy from epic records. 

So Mimi played a petty move and all the music is being shared from the original artists it was intended for. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Otaner said:

We are still on this 🤷🏽‍♂️ Like we know jlo stole all this music but I thought we moved on! Jlo made it iconic all those other singers would’ve flopped harder tha.n Britney Jean 

Bruh ashanti, usher, brandy, christina milian, and mariah are the s-h-!-t. Amazing black artists. & loverboy was the best selling song of 2002. 

That's normal though. All you've said is that a few of her hits were recorded by other artists first and then JLo got them - that happens all the time. And a few of her hits are covers... again, happens all the time.

JLo hasn't been very successful with her music in a long time but recording demos or covering songs are not stealing them. And say what you want about JLo but she's prob the best entertainer out there right now. I went to her Vegas show and two of her tours (including last year's) and they were fire. Really nobody can put on a show like her these days. She reminds me of Britney so much if she had continued with her entertainment abilities. It's like JLo replaced Britney.

4 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

This isn't new. We been knowing for like a decade. I do think the songs wouldn't have been hits or iconic without Jennifer. Whether you like it or not she has the magic and took those songs to the top.

Agreed. I like Christina Milian, Brandy, and Usher but let's get real, they've all been flops in the last decade. Some of them even longer.

12 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

That's normal though. All you've said is that a few of her hits were recorded by other artists first and then JLo got them - that happens all the time. And a few of her hits are covers... again, happens all the time.

JLo hasn't been very successful with her music in a long time but recording demos or covering songs are not stealing them. And say what you want about JLo but she's prob the best entertainer out there right now. I went to her Vegas show and two of her tours (including last year's) and they were fire. Really nobody can put on a show like her these days. She reminds me of Britney so much if she had continued with her entertainment abilities. It's like JLo replaced Britney.

JLo can't sing and the problem with more than quite a handful of those songs are that Christina Milian, Ashanti and maybe even other's voices are very dominat on the final records and sold as JLo vocals.

12 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Agreed. I like Christina Milian, Brandy, and Usher but let's get real, they've all been flops in the last decade. Some of them even longer.

Christina Milian was still famous when Play was released, Get right came out a year after Usher's monsterhit Yeah!, JLo herself flopped with Louboutins and was quite irrelevant like Brandy at that time. 

And yeah because JLo has been so successful that decade except for On the Floor and Dance Again. Her last album came out when? 6 years ago and was a flop, no surprise it was trash anyway. 

20 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Nah brandy and usher have been consistent in the music world. Im a huge r&b fan and they are very well respected. Dont come for usher. 

1 hour ago, helloitsme said:

Nah brandy and usher have been consistent in the music world. Im a huge r&b fan and they are very well respected. Dont come for usher. 

Like I said, I like both of them. But realistically Usher hasn't had a hit album since 2010. His last album in 2016 was a big flop and peaked at #5 on BBHot100. Hit last real hit was also in 2010.

And Brandy cares more about her vocals than the quality of her music. Have you heard her last album? She sounds great but the music is boring. She hasn't had a hit album or hit song since 2002.

9 hours ago, Turogue said:

Christina Milian was still famous when Play was released, Get right came out a year after Usher's monsterhit Yeah!, JLo herself flopped with Louboutins and was quite irrelevant like Brandy at that time. 

And yeah because JLo has been so successful that decade except for On the Floor and Dance Again. Her last album came out when? 6 years ago and was a flop, no surprise it was trash anyway. 

I used to love Christina Milian but outside of Dip It Low and AM to PM she didn't do that well. Nobody has seemed to care about her in decades. Same with Brandy, she hasn't been successful since around 2002. And Usher has been on decline in the last decade. 

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

I used to love Christina Milian but outside of Dip It Low and AM to PM she didn't do that well. Nobody has seemed to care about her in decades. Same with Brandy, she hasn't been successful since around 2002. And Usher has been on decline in the last decade. 

Can't you comprehend? JLo didn't have a hit with Louboutins, nobody knows about hat song, she was quite irrelevant herself around that time. And Like Usher she has been in decline since the last decade. Yeah she had On the Floor and Dance Again but she went downhill again after those.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:28 AM, helloitsme said:

Bruh ashanti, usher, brandy, christina milian, and mariah are the s-h-!-t. Amazing black artists. & loverboy was the best selling song of 2002. 

Idk any of the people you mentioned besides queen Mariah !! The others are not even house hold names... like who are they ? 

Archived