VOTE: Britney's Most Slept On Single

CaulkDestroyer

Most Slept on Single  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I would say Overprotected was definitely slept on. The US got the Darkchild Remix, but they missed the original version, which was literally the completion of the trilogy BOMT - OIDIA - Overprotected.

This right here is one of the many reasons why I love him, y'all. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some stats on her slept on singles and I only included top 10 stats from major charts.

Boys: Gold: Australia. Belgium #7 Scotland #7 U.K. #7 Ireland #10 

Break the Ice: Australia Dance #1 U.S. Dance #1 Belgium #3 Finland #8 Canada #9 Italy #9 

Criminal: Brazil #1 Poland Airplay #1 Bulgaria #3 Israel #4 Lebanon #4 Czech Republic #6 Ukraine #7 Slovakia #8 Russia #8 Finland 

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know:  #1 Mexico: #1 Hungary #5 Poland #6 Austria #7 Europe #9 Switzerland #9 *not commercially released in the U.S.

Do Somethin': Denmark #4 Hungary #4 Ireland #4 Greece #5 U.K. #6 Europe #7 Scotland #7 Australia #8 Croatia #9 Romania #9 Belgium #10 Switzerland #10 *not released in the U.S.

I'm Not a Girl(Not Yet A Woman): Europe #2 Scotland #2 U.K. #2 Austria #3 Ireland #3 Sweden #4 Australia #7 Italy #7 Netherlands #10 Germany #10

Me Against The Music: Australia #1 Croatia #1 Denmark #1 Europe #1 Hungary #1 Ireland #1 Spain #1 U.S. Dance #1 Canada #2 Greece #2 Italy #2 Norway #2 Scotland #2 U.K. #2 Belgium #3 Switzerland #4 Finland #5 Germany #5 Netherlands #5 Sweden #5

Mood Ring: U.S. Digital Songs #2 Hungary #2 Scotland #10 *only released in Italy as a single

My Prerogative: Finland #1 Ireland #1 Italy #1 Norway #1 Europe #2 Spain #2 Belgium #3 Denmark #3 Germany #3 Scotland #3 U.K. #3 Czech Republic #4 Greece #4 Portogal #4 Switzerland #4 Hungary #5 Spain #5 Sweden #6 Australia #7 Austria #7 Croatia #8 Netherlands #10

Ooh La La: South Korea #1 Hungary #5 Belgium #8

Overprotected: Mexico #1 Poland #1 Sweden #2 Italy #3 U.K. #4 Romania #5 Greece #6 Scotland #6 Croatia #7 Finland #7 Belgium #9 Norway #9 Ireland #9

Perfume: Ukraine #1 South Korea #6 Lebanon #9 Greece Digital #10

Radar: Venezuela #1 Sweden #8 *a 2 year old song from a previous album

Slumber Party: U.S. Dance #1 Greece Digital #10 *Tinashe is a success killer

Someday(I Will Understand): Hungary #6 Denmark #8 Greece #8 Switzerland #8 Sweden #10

I understand and accept that my personal taste is very different from other fans. But I can´t understand that Perfume has so much fewer likes. The song is on the same level as Everytime.So that is why I voted for it. Other favorites of mine, who should have massive success and love by her fans are (accept Overprotected, the fans already love this song):

Break The Ice

Criminal

Do Somethin

My Prerogative

Overprotected

Perfume

Slumber Party feat. Tinashe

honestly i like the fact that break the ice is kind of a fan favorite and even if it didn't get noticed by the gp I like the fact that they gave it a good treatment on Piece Of Me. 

The single that is really such a lost opportunity here is slumber party. Honestly it had potential to be the biggest hit on the Glory era, it was immediately loved by all the fans, such a waste. 

Archived