Lil Nas X asked whether he's a top or bottom

Jordan Miller

9 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I want to slap your friend :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Top, btm, vers... how is one more s l u t t y than the others :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

It’s a pretty great example of how gay men can be bigots too. 

I am happy to hear it was only one man's opinion because I thought it seemed unfair..... maybe he had just gotten his heart broken by a verse lol 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2020 at 6:20 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Also to be fair, you can't take a gay anywhere anymore, cos within a minute, the situation becomes ******. 

I thought it was just rude and making fun of them. But in all honesty. Straight men have definitely left the ****** banter in high school. To where gay men just keeps getting worse and worse. Now I understand why some straights question are we really that normal, does everything have to be ******. You don't see lesbians turning everything ****** in a hot minute. 

Straight men aren't any better tho.

• Super Mods

I hate being asked this as well, especially because people automatically assume im completely top because I workout (so im big) and im 6"1. Its so stupid, even in the gay world we still succumb to heteronormative ideas?

Muscular bearded and tall = Man of the relationship and a top

Skinny without much haid = The girl of the relationship and a bottom

Like, this doesnt work like that. Its the roles hetero***uals had to.give us because they didnt understand a partnership where its not a man+woman. I cant tell you the number of times I've bottomed lol

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block