Lil Nas X asked whether he's a top or bottom

Jordan Miller

15 minutes ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

gays can't spend 5 minutes without bringing up ****** preferences and it's sad :typing_keyboard_computer:

Also to be fair, you can't take a gay anywhere anymore, cos within a minute, the situation becomes ******. 

I thought it was just rude and making fun of them. But in all honesty. Straight men have definitely left the ****** banter in high school. To where gay men just keeps getting worse and worse. Now I understand why some straights question are we really that normal, does everything have to be ******. You don't see lesbians turning everything ****** in a hot minute. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Also to be fair, you can't take a gay anywhere anymore, cos within a minute, the situation becomes ******. 

I thought it was just rude and making fun of them. But in all honesty. Straight men have definitely left the ****** banter in high school. To where gay men just keeps getting worse and worse. Now I understand why some straights question are we really that normal, does everything have to be ******. You don't see lesbians turning everything ****** in a hot minute. 

Plus, the debauchery that happens at pride parades. Keep your leather and puppy play **** in your bedroom - no one needs to see that. And then they wonder why people think they're perverted freaks. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Even more so, I've seen a lot of videos of people literally having *** / blowing each other at pride parades, which is freakin' crazy. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Can we stop with the notion that somebody a bottom or a top depending on their personality or how they look. I know some of the most masculine bottoms & feminine tops. I guess that’s another reason people inquire on ****** preference 

Exactly! And we should stop forcing people into boxes. It might work for the majority of people, but why are we so quick to discredit someone who doesn't fall within a black & white binary. This goes for both versatility in bed and bisexual identities. Aren't we supposed to be the open-minded ones?! :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Exactly! And we should stop forcing people into boxes. It might work for the majority of people, but why are we so quick to discredit someone who doesn't fall within a black & white binary. This goes for both versatility in bed and bisexual identities. Aren't we supposed to be the open-minded ones?! :typing_keyboard_computer:

Unfortunately media doesn't help, and neither does our adult films.

The more feminine ones are the bottoms. So nobody is helping anything. 

It's just repeated history and we all fa for it instead if demanding the change. 

I'm still waiting for the day of normal body positivity 

The mentality of the 12 pack abs (let's be real, 6 pack abs are no longer cool) very muscular Bodies are seemed as the representation of gay beauty. 

Come again. We have one thing common with with woman, that's the standard issue of the perfect Body..

In my eyes to obtain that body. It seems one must live in a gym 24/7. 

That's not normal at All. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately media doesn't help, and neither does our adult films.

The more feminine ones are the bottoms. So nobody is helping anything. 

It's just repeated history and we all fa for it instead if demanding the change. 

I'm still waiting for the day of normal body positivity 

The mentality of the 12 pack abs (let's be real, 6 pack abs are no longer cool) very muscular Bodies are seemed as the representation of gay beauty. 

Come again. We have one thing common with with woman, that's the standard issue of the perfect Body..

In my eyes to obtain that body. It seems one must live in a gym 24/7. 

That's not normal at All. 

How Did This Become A Body Image Thing? 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MX3 said:

soooo I'm not gonna lie - I thought all gay guys were verse until maybe 3-4 years ago when a gay friend of mine schooled me. 

He also seemed to think it was a bad thing / considered low brow and s l u t t y to be a verse? 

I want to slap your friend :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Top, btm, vers... how is one more s l u t t y than the others :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

It’s a pretty great example of how gay men can be bigots too. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block