Several lambs want to know why All other veteran Acts gets all these number one albums, but Mariah Carey actually hasn't had one since 2008

Spicechinodiva

One of my very good lamb friends actually noticed. 

That everybody from Britney, Madonna, Janet all these artists from Mariah's days of their prime have a #1 Album past their prime. 

They are saying what happened, why hasn't Mariah Carey haven't had a number one Album since 2008's E=Mc2, not mad, it's just an observation. 

He also states it's a big mystery. Saying kinda unfair considering we have one of the biggest social media presence ever, notriously up there with the Hive. 

Well one Rebel Heart said, maybe it's cos you're fav isn't labeled a bish, but a bully. Watch her shade Videos. 

Calling Nicki Minaj the dirt she walks on, etc. The fact that everybody has come out and said your queen is the problem, not the way she tries to paint it for sympathy 

Maybe people realizes she has a major problem with females in general. 

All our favs do, but not like Mariah Carey and in the public eye all that shade is bullying and regina george type ish. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well heres what it is... shes only had 3 studio albums since 2008, but really thats pretty consistent for someone thats been in the industry that long... they were all top 5.

she has a similar trajectory as britney. Very strong fanbases where their highest chart for their albums have been their first week bc their strong fan bases get the album immediately. Also britneys last 2 albums havent been #1 either... top 5. & mariah came out before her.

so mariahs still doing well. Would love her next studio album to be #1 tho. Britney and mariah are my favs so i hope britneys next album is #1 too. 

well Britney hasn't had a #1 album outside of her commercial prime yet tho

Madame X and MDNA both went #1 because of tour bundles

and Unbreakable was Janet's first album in 7 years so it was marketed as her comeback album hence why it did well

Plus I don't think Mariah does tour bundles, had she done this her albums would've sold more first week

39 minutes ago, bliss said:

well Britney hasn't had a #1 album outside of her commercial prime yet tho

Madame X and MDNA both went #1 because of tour bundles

and Unbreakable was Janet's first album in 7 years so it was marketed as her comeback album hence why it did well

Plus I don't think Mariah does tour bundles, had she done this her albums would've sold more first week

She sold the Rarities In a box set containing the book, The limited edition Vinyl records and a t shirt Plus the tissues. 

It was priced at like 158.99 a lot of the fans didn't like the price plus the shipping and handling was extremely outrageous. 

Plus all the vinyl reissues of her past catalog titles in the exclusive colors are not being bought as once again the prices are way expensive and the shipping charges are outrageous. 

Many are buying the same product on amazon for  a lot cheaper

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She sold the Rarities In a box set containing the book, The limited edition Vinyl records and a t shirt Plus the tissues. 

It was priced at like 158.99 a lot of the fans didn't like the price plus the shipping and handling was extremely outrageous. 

Plus all the vinyl reissues of her past catalog titles in the exclusive colors are not being bought as once again the prices are way expensive and the shipping charges are outrageous. 

Many are buying the same product on amazon for  a lot cheaper

wait there are people that actually think the rarities had a chance of ever going #1? I thought we were talking about her studio albums from 2009 until Caution. The Rarities will most likely sell as much as #1 To Infinity did first week (which was 15K). Memoirs didn't debut at #1 cause it was released during a busy week, Merry Christmas II You didn't debut at #1 cause it's a christmas album, MIAM didn't debut at #1 cause the album rollout was an absolute mess and the hype was dead by the time it came out and Caution didn't debut at #1 either cause by that time Mariah was over commercially (which was expected since she had been in the game for 28 years) + she didn't do bundles

7 minutes ago, bliss said:

wait there are people that actually think the rarities had a chance of ever going #1? I thought we were talking about her studio albums from 2009 until Caution. The Rarities will most likely sell as much as #1 To Infinity did first week (which was 15K). Memoirs didn't debut at #1 cause it was released during a busy week, Merry Christmas II You didn't debut at #1 cause it's a christmas album, MIAM didn't debut at #1 cause the album rollout was an absolute mess and the hype was dead by the time it came out and Caution didn't debut at #1 either cause by that time Mariah was over commercially (which was expected since she had been in the game for 28 years) + she didn't do bundles

Lambs posing as chart data and hDD actually created fake posts and it's causing her to get dragged and the same for the lambs as many are saying you didn't check the Twitter handler name. Just the I'd was changed and profile pic. 

So yeah on Twitter a few lambs caused definitely confusion. 

Archived