Trump is reportedly having trouble breathing because of COVID, but many wonder if he has it at all

On 10/11/2020 at 12:50 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

If he is so well and up at it why did he fake those pics of him at the Oval Office and why did he deny the virtual debate hmmm :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

He has no interest in debating Biden who will be fed answers.  He’s right to cancel. It would be a complete waste of his time.  Being fed answers is not debating. 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, Stefani said:

I mean didn't he literally wish death upon Ruth Ginsburg a couple years ago when her cancer diagnosis was revealed? Why should Exhalers feel bad about wishing death upon Trump in turn?

And MortalMarshmallow can keep downvoting, it doesn't change what I said. You can't defend Trump's vile actions when it's convenient for you, but then cling to the moral high ground and drag the rest of us when we call him out.

Agreed, I have absolutely no sympathy for this Monster and neither should anyone else.

He's ***** young girls and gotten away with it because of $.

Now he's been ruining this country and is an all around vile human being.

He's a waste of life and the world would be a better place without him, period.

Biden and Harris are barely better though, this country deserves better.

Politicians are supposed to do everything they can to help the people, not fight each other and screw over everyone to line their pockets.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block