Trump is reportedly having trouble breathing because of COVID, but many wonder if he has it at all

• Leader

Trump announced he has COVID. Unfortunately, because the President has repeatedly lied to the American people consistently throughout his term; many believe this is publicity stunt. 

The New York Times published a piece with the headline: Liberals Ask: Why Should We Believe Trump Has the Virus?

It's a valid question. There's speculation it's his way of attempting to delay the next debate and election. 

Let's assume Trump is indeed telling the truth (it's worth pointing out that his physician confirmed the positive test result, and Mark Meadows, the president’s chief of staff, said that Mr. Trump had mild symptoms of Covid-19), then this new report claiming his advisers are calling his condition "serious" is worrisome. 

Trump will spend “a few days” at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center as doctors watch over. He is reportedly having trouble breathing. 

Before leaving for the hospital, Trump said, “I think I’m doing very well, but we’re going to make sure that things work out.”

Exhale, do you genuinely think Trump has COVID? Or is this a political tactic and he's manipulating the American people? Thoughts? 

Related:

covid-trump.jpg.31719e880b2f732f7f445be5a0ab9ef2.jpg

2020 reminds me of Buffy season 7 when Buffy and the Scoobies went up against the First evil. Like, the entire season feels hopeless but all suddenly at the end, things turn around. 

Anyway, I just think that Trump wouldn’t lie about this to be seen as weak unless he could be like “it was just like the flu. Stay home for a little bit and you’re fine.”  Going to the hospital is already too much to back peddle from unless he’s like “I just did that for giggles”. Sure, Cher. Just for the lols, I’m sure. 

• Love 2

I’m one of those people who don’t believe it. I think it’s a hoax! He lies so much & it is literally 30 days before the election so I guess he’s like why not 

I also think he’s pulling an “October Surprise” 

October surprise is a news event that may influence the outcome of an upcoming election (particularly one for the U.S. presidency), whether deliberately planned or spontaneously occurring. 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh, and one thing I'd like to add. I didn't like how people celebrated him potentially contracting COVID. It felt icky to me despite my personal views on him as a president and human being. 

I agree, wishing death upon anyone is disgusting, whether they are a bad person or not. It was not nice to see comments that were happy about his potential demise (I do not like Trump one bit btw).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh, and one thing I'd like to add. I didn't like how people celebrated him potentially contracting COVID. It felt icky to me despite my personal views on him as a president and human being. 

I mean didn't he literally wish death upon Ruth Ginsburg a couple years ago when her cancer diagnosis was revealed? Why should Exhalers feel bad about wishing death upon Trump in turn?

And MortalMarshmallow can keep downvoting, it doesn't change what I said. You can't defend Trump's vile actions when it's convenient for you, but then cling to the moral high ground and drag the rest of us when we call him out.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block