New Blackout Photoshoot Outtake Leak (2007)

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, popprison said:

I just googled ellen von unwerth rihanna then britney spears....wow that is art. she  should do all of Britney's album covers

She's more well known for her guess ads but yeah, she's amazing and Britney always comes alive whenever they work together. I think Britney appreciates that Ellen allows her to play a character.

I don't think Ellen has ever done a Britney album cover, like hired for it. The blackout photoshoot was supposed to be for RS cover and spread but Britney didn't do the interview so they used the shoot for the album. So I don't mind if she does the next album! I mean Britney should only be working with the best of the best like she did in her prime. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Puppy said:

She's more well known for her guess ads but yeah, she's amazing and Britney always comes alive whenever they work together. I think Britney appreciates that Ellen allows her to play a character.

I don't think Ellen has ever done a Britney album cover, like hired for it. The blackout photoshoot was supposed to be for RS cover and spread but Britney didn't do the interview so they used the shoot for the album. So I don't mind if she does the next album! I mean Britney should only be working with the best of the best like she did in her prime. 

Brand . new . information . to me :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

She looked amazing during in this photoshoot :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

And I 100% remember everyone *****ing about her appearance in that shoot.

I bet if you search back on Exhale you'll even see it lol... Everyone thought she was chubby and messy. Grrr

20 hours ago, Puppy said:

Wow I had no idea it was originally for RollingStone. 

I hope brit works with her again

48 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I loved this era, artistically and music-wise. Britney was so fierce and edgy here, and broke away from that "America's SweetHeart", such a iconic era. Truly, her best album :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

And yet you don't like BTI :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Spoiler

Jk. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Brit looks hot and this photoshoot reminds me of the movie Black Swan. Actually the whole era teminds me of it. 

05c9649a86a7d218e733a8a8f35547ac.jpg

black-swan-movie-quotes-lab-no-4-the-quo

1st.jpg

• Haha 1