YouTube channel Spill made a documentary on Britney's situation

Mxra

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Just watched it. Very good video!! Spill always does a great job. Can’t wait for part 2

I have to ask:

Does anyone else think Team B thought Dr. Phil was interfering with their plan? I know a lot of people (including myself) are divided on his random inclusion, but his comments stuck with me. He said Britney was in dire need of medical and emotional intervention (or something like that). What’s wrong with that statement exactly? In my opinion that’s exactly what she needed. But that wasn’t the goal of the conservatorship so they shut him up. Anyone else agree?

Many things wrong with his statement 1. he can't just go to the public to talk about a case, that is imoral and unethical 2. he is not a real doctor so it made no sense for him to be there in the first place 3. you can't infer that somebody needs that kind of help when you spoke to them for 3 minutes if even that, like what was that based on? media? a full clown 4. dr phil is a clow and considered a fraud in the psychology world

On 9/29/2020 at 7:36 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

In all seriousness, I love my girl Spill (even if she does dress like Annie Wilkes). But I am a little sad that they didn't mention yet another of the factors that contributed to Britney's mental space at the time; her aunt's then-recent death from cancer shortly before she shaved her head.

or the multiple times the paparazzi caught her between the hospitalizations where she was seen acting perfectly normal, or that she went on to do the M + M Tour in 2007, recorded an album, etc.

Archived