YouTube channel Spill made a documentary on Britney's situation

Mxra

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AATXAJxSjQ96MNsnyhg8qakik7gwewFNb2ZHhH_A

Youtube Channel "Spill"

11 Hours ago, YouTube Channel "Spill" released a trailer of what their next video is going to be about. And it is about Britney...

"Spill" will be doing 2 Episode Mini-Series on Britney's conservataship and the swamp that it carries!

The Part 1 Series will be coming out tomorrow at 3PM E.S.T/ 12PM P.S.T :imhere_run_excited:

So if you guys dont know, this is a HUGE Victory for the fandom and #FreeBritney :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: 

"Spill' is a YouTube Channel that covers Pop Culture Drama's and Controversies and its fair to say that the Channel is one of the highest growing channels on YouTube in Popularity!

The channel has a 1.39 million subscribers, a evergreen growing channel, and over a 256 MILLION Views :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

If such a growing channel, is covering on #FreeBritney and the invisible jail Britney is being put through by Jamie and Lou, it is reaching a huge audience and educating masses on whats actually going on in Britney's life! It can even strenghten the #FreeBritney campaign, because even Non-Fans can support the moment! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The trailer is already gaining massive traction, receiving 56k views, 518 comments, and 5.2k Likes :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

And this time, it does not seem like its going to be some small and dedicated video, but a serious one. This is the first time, that Spill has ever released a trailer for a video they will soon be covering on, and they rarely do mini-series and if they are giving us a Mini-series on Britney's Guardianship, that basically means that they are going to cover almost EVERYTHING! This is why this is no joke! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Soon, more popular growing commentary channels like D'Angelo Wallace can be covering #FreeBritney and reaching more bigger audiences.

We have gone through alot, from being called "Crazy conspiracy theorist" fools to now having popular channels cover on #FreeBritney , Cheers to OUR Victory everyone, we have been through alot to spread the word! <3 :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

#FreeBritney

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Exciting but also unfortunate timing. D’Angelo Wallace just did a whole video about how the Spill channel is really unethical. People aren’t too happy with Spill right now. Let’s hope the comments aren’t flooded with negativity towards Spill and users will actually focus on the topic being presented

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

As much as I hate corporate content farms on YouTube, this specific channel has a lot of reach and, from what I've seen, always puts out well researched and put together content, so I'm willing to act blissfully ignorant just this once. :typing_keyboard_computer:

See, even though it was a disappointment to find out Spill was actually a corporate, that does not stop the channel from having amazingly well-produced, researched and fresh content. Thats why im still supporting the channel.

9 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I can’t wait to see this, I’m hoping this is gonna get over a million views :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

She deserves this to be recognised. She’s been silenced and this has been a ‘Conspiracy’ for far too long :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

This video better be their most viewed video with 15+ million views, 1.2 million likes and trending globally

The world and locals have to know about this :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

See, even though it was a disappointment to find out Spill was actually a corporate, that does not stop the channel from having amazingly well-produced, researched and fresh content. Thats why im still supporting the channel.

My thoughts exactly!

6 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

What's wrong with this channel? What's with this "corporate" thing? :typing_keyboard_computer:

Everyone always assumed Spill was just some random girl making tea videos but recently found it was a corporation who just posed as an individual who doesn’t really exist (Betty Crocker WHO?!?)

2 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Now out!

Just watched it. Very good video!! Spill always does a great job. Can’t wait for part 2

I have to ask:

Does anyone else think Team B thought Dr. Phil was interfering with their plan? I know a lot of people (including myself) are divided on his random inclusion, but his comments stuck with me. He said Britney was in dire need of medical and emotional intervention (or something like that). What’s wrong with that statement exactly? In my opinion that’s exactly what she needed. But that wasn’t the goal of the conservatorship so they shut him up. Anyone else agree?

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Just watched it. Very good video!! Spill always does a great job. Can’t wait for part 2

I have to ask:

Does anyone else think Team B thought Dr. Phil was interfering with their plan? I know a lot of people (including myself) are divided on his random inclusion, but his comments stuck with me. He said Britney was in dire need of medical and emotional intervention (or something like that). What’s wrong with that statement exactly? In my opinion that’s exactly what she needed. But that wasn’t the goal of the conservatorship so they shut him up. Anyone else agree?

I just feel it was a vulnerable time for everyone and after letting him in, he turned around and gave media something else to talk about. 

Archived