This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases her fragrance Believe in 2007 (September 24)

15 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Now I get it... she released her worst fragrance in her worst year...

Although she did release the impeccable Blackout that year too:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's actually a very good fragrance! :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: It's not as sweet as most of Britney's fragrances (it's still too sweet for me :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:) and I think it has the potential to be used as a unisex smell (if you like sweet ones :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:). #StopTheDisrespect #JusticeForBelieve

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I smelled it in 2008 and found it gross.:boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:  however interesting that it is unisex, I had no idea. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: I'll look for it and smell it to see if I like it now 

The exact same thing happened to me :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: I'm sure they got that face out of the ITZ photoshoot

No she did pose for this shoot but they only got an hour out of her before she left so they use the stand in to finish the rest of the shoot.