Bebe Rexha and Doja Cat team up for new collab "Baby I'm Jealous": watch the music video

Jordan Miller

23 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Bc it was terrible. Cringe acting, bad pacing, random concept that doesn’t make sense, problematic and basic cameos, and culturally insensitive with the Chinese restaurant stereotypes. The video is a fail to me. Song is cute.

How is it random? It’s about girls getting jealous no matter what time they lived in. Makes perfect sense with the song. In the future when people don’t know who the camels are it’ll just be some girlfriends around a table which doesn’t change anything at all. These types of Chinese restaurants exist so I don’t see what’s problematic about that. Should they not get any kind of representation at all? Sounds like you’re just trying to find things to hate. Maybe try to focus more on positive things and just enjoy it for what it is because it sounds like you need some positivity :c

25 minutes ago, Knox said:How is it random? It’s about girls getting jealous no matter what time they lived in. Makes perfect sense with the song. In the future when people don’t know who the camels are it’ll just be some girlfriends around a table which doesn’t change anything at all. These types of Chinese restaurants exist so I don’t see what’s problematic about that. Should they not get any kind of representation at all? Sounds like you’re just trying to find things to hate. Maybe try to focus more on positive things and just enjoy it for what it is because it sounds like you need some positivity :c

a time traveling fortune cookie makes no sense. It’s a bad riff on freaky Friday. Its just dumb. This way of tying all the random scenes together was lazy in concept and execution bc they just used title cards at the bottom of the screen when the scenes changed.

you could tell the girls at the table could tell it was bad.

im allowed to constructively criticize the video. That’s the point of this forum. I gave examples and I stand by them. The video should have cut the acting scenes and not incorporated the Chinese restaurant. You can shoot a video in a Chinese restaurant but why make it all silly and have a bunch of rich girls there acting entitled? It would be different if it was actually funny or good, but it fell flat.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block