Jennifer Lopez and Maluma's music video for "Pa’ Ti - Lonely" is a double feature

Jordan Miller

On 9/22/2020 at 3:01 PM, car said:

While these songs weren’t hits per say, I  ADORE amor, amor, amor  & ni tu ni yo. They’re SUCH GOOD SONGS 

Ain’t your mamma was a hit it’s sold over 5 million units and she didn’t even promote it I think that’s amazing and el anillo has sold over 3 million for a Spanish song is amazing she’s killing it she’s selling more than any other artist over 45 that’s so good you forget they don’t play older artist now especially woman and the last 2 movies she released her box office hits and she won over 10 awards for hustlers I think she’s doing really good don’t put down a woman who can sell out arenas more than these young artist she’s a living legend stop the hate the negative it’s not nice make love don’t fight xx 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Brave07 said:

but she’s still relevant lol that’s how a 51 year old still gets it but she did sing on those songs everyone has back vocals on tracks or sometimes they sing the whole album people love Jlo she’s killing it at 51 she’s the only 90s pop star still going strong You should be happy a 51 year old can still keep going I think it’s amazing girl power 

I said what i said

5 hours ago, Brave07 said:

Ain’t your mamma was a hit it’s sold over 5 million units and she didn’t even promote it I think that’s amazing and el anillo has sold over 3 million for a Spanish song is amazing she’s killing it she’s selling more than any other artist over 45 that’s so good you forget they don’t play older artist now especially woman and the last 2 movies she released her box office hits and she won over 10 awards for hustlers I think she’s doing really good don’t put down a woman who can sell out arenas more than these young artist she’s a living legend stop the hate the negative it’s not nice make love don’t fight xx 

Huh- I think you may be confused... I didn’t say JLO hasn’t had hits or isn’t successful- I said the two songs that I listed (amor amor amor & ni tu ni yo) weren’t huge hits (I am talking about just those two songs), but I still love them. That wasn’t shade- just saying those two songs aren’t very mainstream, but I love them... lol

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Brave07 said:

Okay but facts are facts x 

Facts is jlo used black men to get where she is now, stole black women's talent, copied other trends, relies on ghost singing, mediocre performances (she just needed Shakira for the SB HS) etc. 

She literally has done it for her entire career 

If Selena Quintanilla Perez was still alive, JLO would be nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

....Everyone does it though.

Same parrot paragraph every time there is some J Lo news.

That being said, I've watched the first part of the 2 song thing. The office scene reminded me of Womanizer, but it didn't capture any of the pace, tightness or humor Womanizer had going on in the video. The song was kinda boring.

OK 2nd song is also boring. Really disappointed.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Facts is jlo used black men to get where she is now, stole black women's talent, copied other trends, relies on ghost singing, mediocre performances (she just needed Shakira for the SB HS) etc. 

She literally has done it for her entire career 

If Selena Quintanilla Perez was still alive, JLO would be nothing. 

Why  you so obsessed with me ? Stop hating on JLO SHES THE MOST POPULAR 90s pop star she just don’t do music she also does movies fashion perfume producer dancer model everything :) she kills it whatever she does she’s the most paid 90s artist in the world and the most richest her empire is so big she will soon be worth 500 million I think she’s so bloody talented that’s why she can still sell out stadiums than these young singers and she puts all her energy in a show not like some artist that do **** all :) this Latina queen will keep growing enjoy the music or go watch one of her movies :) btw this is smashing already in Latin countries another hit for Jlo ;) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block