Jennifer Lopez and Maluma's music video for "Pa’ Ti - Lonely" is a double feature

Jordan Miller

13 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Dances like a pro??? LOL OVERRATED AS HELL

Janet, Beyoncé, Britney, Ciara, Tinashe and Shakira ALL slay JLO when it comes to dancing. 

JLO is not even a good performer anyway. 

...................................................................................................I swear I won't even answer this. We are definitely talking about two totally different Jennifer Lopez.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Well it's not like Maluma actually has any bops, he should really just be a model cuz the vocals really ain't it either.

The worst part is that his genre doesn't require great vocals, but he still can't have a really memorable and timeless bop. Some of his songs are alright, but I just can't say he's one of the best. His looks have played a HUGE part on his career blowing up. Good for him, I guess, but he could put a little more effort. 

• Like 1

Songs doing pretty good on the charts especially Latina countries and Europe :) so happy for her her YouTube views are very impressive she’s nearly at 5 million already that’s really good for a 90s pop star 😍 she looks absolutely stunning in the video I love the dance break in lonely 😩 so good 😊 hopefully this becomes a decent hit for her was el anillo 💍 xx 

Honestly I enjoyed it lol the comments look kinda harsh but I didn't mind it the whole double feature was cool. Jlo looked amazing throughout her and Maluma. People are being kinda harsh they gave us everything in that video they're know for polished in a plot with some dance breaks. The overkill of plugs within a plug killed me though. 

2 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Honestly I enjoyed it lol the comments look kinda harsh but I didn't mind it the whole double feature was cool. Jlo looked amazing throughout her and Maluma. People are being kinda harsh they gave us everything in that video they're know for polished in a plot with some dance breaks. The overkill of plugs within a plug killed me though. 

She’s absolutely stunning I’m so happy she’s still can get  views it shows people still want stuff from her but ageism they don’t play older woman look at ain’t your mama it sold more than a lot of the young singers singles and it wasn’t promoted 😭😭😭😭

Im happy with her success her followers on insta are so much she’s still talked about at 51 omg she’s killing it she knows how to play the game let’s wait for Britney next and xtina 😍😍😍 imagine a duet with them 3 omg 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block