Jennifer Lopez and Maluma's music video for "Pa’ Ti - Lonely" is a double feature

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Jennifer Lopez and Maluma dropped a music video for their new collab "Pa’ Ti - Lonely."

Both songs and videos are intertwined with one another. 

Jlo is a billionaire boss involved in some illegal business dealings. Maluma is just trying to understand which side to take.

High budget. Good songs. Take all my money. 

Thoughts, Exhale?!

video-jlo-maluma.jpg.819b24a618d79d68184e6b2b4472fbaf.jpg
  • Love 4

JLo is killing it with those choreographies!.. the office sequence gave me Womanizer vibes :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:The video(s) is good, Jen face and make up looks stunning.

I found the songs quite generic and boring... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: lets see if this change after more listenings. I felt the same when I heard Chantaje from Maluma and Shakira for the first time and then it turned into a huge hit. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm gonna be honest... I don't care for new J.Lo music anymore, I used to want her to release a new album back in 2017-2018 but now it's been so long since A.K.A. and her songs since that album are either hit or miss, they're either really good or have no replay value. At this point in my opinion she should retire from the music industry and focus on acting, it's not like she was a respected artist in the first place, her reputation as a singer has been horrible for years since that Ashanti mess resurfaced. I'm always gonna check out her new music but I don't think she needs to continue her music career anymore

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, bliss said:

I'm gonna be honest... I don't care for new J.Lo music anymore, I used to want her to release a new album back in 2017-2018 but now it's been so long since A.K.A. and her songs since that album are either hit or miss, they're either really good or have no replay value. At this point in my opinion she should retire from the music industry and focus on acting, it's not like she was a respected artist in the first place, her reputation as a singer has been horrible for years since that Ashanti mess resurfaced. I'm always gonna check out her new music but I don't think she needs to continue her music career anymore

I agree. I love her music as JLo has got some of the most iconic hits with Jenny from The Block to On The Floor and many more but her music and imo especially her latin music, fails to impress.

I enjoy Medicine and Limitless but Dinero, Anillo, that Baila song, ... are not that good and for some reason she keeps making such songs...

She doesn't have a decent hit since Ain't Your Mama which even wasn't that big of a hit.

I hope with this new movie, there will be some good BOPS but I haven't got much hope...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I agree. I love her music as JLo has got some of the most iconic hits with Jenny from The Block to On The Floor and many more but her music and imo especially her latin music, fails to impress.

I enjoy Medicine and Limitless but Dinero, Anillo, that Baila song, ... are not that good and for some reason she keeps making such songs...

She doesn't have a decent hit since Ain't Your Mama which even wasn't that big of a hit.

I hope with this new movie, there will be some good BOPS but I haven't got much hope...

While these songs weren’t hits per say, I  ADORE amor, amor, amor  & ni tu ni yo. They’re SUCH GOOD SONGS 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

She has been using all these Spanish pop stars for a hit and has not achieved not one billboard entry here in the US in the past years :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

THIS!! TELL EM

JLO is literally the queen of trend hopping. 

1 = Hiring Darkchild for On The 6

2 = ripping off Janet on the jlo and this is me albums

3 = "collabing" with Ashanti and Ja Rule. She didn't even sing

4 = Rebirth was an Amerie rehash

5 = hopping in the urban trend in 2006/2007 with Brave

6 = LOVE? being a bunch of Gaga rejects and Kat DeLuna rejects 

7 = hiring Redone for LOVE?.

8 = Collabing with Cardi B

Her trend chasing list goes on... 

• Like 1
On 9/22/2020 at 9:37 PM, Leolileinstein said:

THIS!! TELL EM

JLO is literally the queen of trend hopping. 

1 = Hiring Darkchild for On The 6

2 = ripping off Janet on the jlo and this is me albums

3 = "collabing" with Ashanti and Ja Rule. She didn't even sing

4 = Rebirth was an Amerie rehash

5 = hopping in the urban trend in 2006/2007 with Brave

6 = LOVE? being a bunch of Gaga rejects and Kat DeLuna rejects 

7 = hiring Redone for LOVE?.

8 = Collabing with Cardi B

Her trend chasing list goes on... 

but she’s still relevant lol that’s how a 51 year old still gets it but she did sing on those songs everyone has back vocals on tracks or sometimes they sing the whole album people love Jlo she’s killing it at 51 she’s the only 90s pop star still going strong You should be happy a 51 year old can still keep going I think it’s amazing girl power 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block