Jennifer Lopez and Maluma's music video for "Pa’ Ti - Lonely" is a double feature

Jordan Miller

11 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I think jlos so pretty and shes prob my fav dancer outta the pop girls but for some reason idk y IMO idk y she can’t make good music .. only her older songs resonate with me. Her aka Album as decent but that was 2014... but her singles the last few years and features just idk not hitting it for me. 😭😭

I couldn’t agree more! I love her but man girl, get some good producers. She really kills the dance pop genre 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I mean, the video is okay, I guess, but the songs are just meh. They could have done something way hotter, but these two songs are just so forgettable and boring. What a waste. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

i mean if you get the best music video director.....its kind of disappointing to use his talent for a ''meh song''

• Like 1

I loved everything about this... Good pairing, and J Lo looks seriously stunning.

But I have one (big) complaint. I hate the fact that J Lo (the woman in this collab) does it ALL: she looks flawless, she acts, she changes costumes lots of times, she dances like a pro (with stunts and all), and meanwhile.............Maluma just stands there and acts mediocrely. This happens each time a woman collaborates with a man, especially with a young **** guy like Maluma: him and Shakira, with Becky G, all of them basically. I of course immensely enjoy my main pop girls slaying the game each time, but I hate seeing guys just standing next to them doing nothing.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I think jlos so pretty and shes prob my fav dancer outta the pop girls but for some reason idk y IMO idk y she can’t make good music .. only her older songs resonate with me. Her aka Album as decent but that was 2014... but her singles the last few years and features just idk not hitting it for me. 😭😭

Tens better be your exception...

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Brave07 said:

Ain’t your mamma was a hit it’s sold over 5 million units and she didn’t even promote it I think that’s amazing and el anillo has sold over 3 million for a Spanish song is amazing she’s killing it she’s selling more than any other artist over 45 that’s so good you forget they don’t play older artist now especially woman and the last 2 movies she released her box office hits and she won over 10 awards for hustlers I think she’s doing really good don’t put down a woman who can sell out arenas more than these young artist she’s a living legend stop the hate the negative it’s not nice make love don’t fight xx 

,,,,,,,, omg

4 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Lololol I forgot about that song but it wasn’t a single which I think was a big missed opportunity. There could been voguing and choreography galore and really bring voguing/vogue music to the forefront..which I’m not sure any or many other artist still havent done..

but Aka was a decent album ..but since then it’s like idk. Dinero was ok but left as soon as it came I feel. N I don’t remember anything else from her tbh. It sad Bc she’s such a great performer. 

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I loved everything about this... Good pairing, and J Lo looks seriously stunning.

But I have one (big) complaint. I hate the fact that J Lo (the woman in this collab) does it ALL: she looks flawless, she acts, she changes costumes lots of times, she dances like a pro (with stunts and all), and meanwhile.............Maluma just stands there and acts mediocrely. This happens each time a woman collaborates with a man, especially with a young **** guy like Maluma: him and Shakira, with Becky G, all of them basically. I of course immensely enjoy my main pop girls slaying the game each time, but I hate seeing guys just standing next to them doing nothing.

Dances like a pro??? LOL OVERRATED AS HELL

Janet, Beyoncé, Britney, Ciara, Tinashe and Shakira ALL slay JLO when it comes to dancing. 

JLO is not even a good performer anyway. 

2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:
2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Lololol I forgot about that song but it wasn’t a single which I think was a big missed opportunity. There could been voguing and choreography galore and really bring voguing/vogue music to the forefront..which I’m not sure any or many other artist still havent done..

but Aka was a decent album ..but since then it’s like idk. Dinero was ok but left as soon as it came I feel. N I don’t remember anything else from her tbh. It sad Bc she’s such a great performer. 

It's insane that Tens wasn't a single, it's also insane that it was a bonus track.

For me everything post AKA wasn't that great.

I really like JLo but I don't think she has a single album I can honestly listen to all the way through.

She has too many filler tracks and some of them are even singles, just like Dinero.

Ain't Your Mama suffered from the Dr. Luke backlash, but it was totally the direction her music should have headed in at the time.

She's had better Spanish collabs too in my opinion, like this severely underrated gem...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block