Christina Milian posts #FreeBritney

jennyj

YAAAS! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I know her from being a cohost at the first seasons of The Voice US... I love her for doing this!!

Im disapointed by Madonna, Xtina, Gaga and all other pop artist who regularly mentions Britney in their interviews but haven´t said anything now that she needs support :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

YAAAS! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I know her from being a cohost at the first seasons of The Voice US... I love her for doing this!!

Im dissapoint by Madonna, Xtina, Gaga and all other pop artist who regularly mentions Britney in their interviews but haven´t said anything now that she needs support :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:.

She's a great artist too@ Check out some of her music.. she has some bops!  Especially the Dip it Low music video. ;) 

I'm not surprised by those names you listed... they only mention Britney when it benefits themselves somehow. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

He was in Pink music video Get The Party Started also. I think he was talented as a dancer but he's still not a good guy and became lazy over the years.

And also in a videoclip of Justin Timberlake’s like i love you

Lazy how? As a dancer youre only usefull in your 20’s, after that the dance industry labels you as ‘too old’ and they dont hire you anymore. That’s probably why he never got a job as a dancer while dating Britney

• Like 1

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

4 minutes ago, Needleney said:

And also in a videoclip of Justin Timberlake’s debut videoclip.

Lazy how? As a dancer your only usefull in your 20’s, after that the dance industry labels you as ‘too old’ and they dont hire you anymore. That’s probably why he never got a job as a dancer while dating Britney

He could have made something outside the industry like kids classes or something but no, he was only interested in making money and became greedy. Once he met Britney he knew he wouldn't have to work anymore. Not a good exemple in life to live with someone's else finances, he's a gold digger nothing more. The only thing i will give him is that he actually cares about his sons.

• Love 1
  • Like 2