What is your star sign?

Slayer

24 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm an Ophiuchus. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: I don't exactly fit in with being a Sagitarrius. I think I definitely have Scorpio-esque traits. But that maybe because I'm a Sagitarrius Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Aquarius Rising. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

When do we get to see the picture of your baby with Liam Payne? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My thoughts on other signs :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::

Aries- Straight UP sassy but classy (trust me i have a Aries sister and she never fails to roast me :dead_falling_wig_dying:)

Taurus- Cute people :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Gemini- Annoying, and irritating rats :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: (Professional experience with my Gemini elder brother)

Leo- Fearless queens :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Virgos- LEGIT Irritating and literally are A+++++++ when it comes to guilt tripping :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Libra- Smart pants :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Scorpio- Its what they're name says :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: @Thelegendarybritney is the scorpio queen everyone (SHOULD) stans :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Sagittarius- Probably my fave sign probably because they are AMAZING people :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Lovely, kind and incredibly sweet and dorky people and really fun to hang out with :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Capricon- Really great people. One of my teacher is capricon and helped me alot in problems i had in maths :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: True legends :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Aquarius- Really great and nice people. They are crazy sometimes but thats the fun in them :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Pisces- Really creative and imaginative :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hey baby,

Escarlenrps — Henry Cavill kissing gifs

I've missed you :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Welcome back

O Geralt! My Geralt! Rise up and hear the bells. Rise up, for you the flag is flung, for you the bugle trills. For you bouquets and ribbon’d wreaths, for you the shores a-crowding! Oh how I've missed you, Witcher. I hope you've been patient and loyal while I was away. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block