What is your star sign?

Slayer

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Have you been behaving, Geralt? I hope it's just monsters you've been slaying while I was gone and not 🐱 and bussies. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Ever since you disappeared, I've embarked on a journey to find where my love had gone. I was searching and searching. Through thick and thin. Through mountains and valleys. Through dungeons and caves. I couldn't find you anywhere. 

Then I started having apparitions. I started having nightmares. I was missing your face. Your touch. Your love. Your body. Your smile. Your laughter. Your voice. 

I clearly remember one night Roach started neighing at a figure in the dark when we were camping under an oak tree. The silhouette was of my Roxxy but then the eyes were shining bright red. It was a vampire. I thought you transformed into a vampire and left me with no other choice but slay it. Then I saw that it was a shape-shifting banshee. 

I prayed to a geenie I would find you and here you are, my love. No kitties and bussies have been harmed during your absence, your witcher has remained loyal, loving and heartbroken. Time will heal but for now, I need to focus on you, my love. 

Come with me to my bed chambers. 

0934c00698185a6cc9f375af1970ec56.gif

d96d63e97da657ab1b2ed709f949a3f1.gif

Spoiler

tenor.png

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Ever since you disappeared, I've embarked on a journey to find where my love had gone. I was searching and searching. Through thick and thin. Through mountains and valleys. Through dungeons and caves. I couldn't find you anywhere. 

Then I started having apparitions. I started having nightmares. I was missing your face. Your touch. Your love. Your body. Your smile. Your laughter. Your voice. 

I clearly remember one night Roach started neighing at a figure in the dark when we were camping under an oak tree. The silhouette was of my Roxxy but then the eyes were shining bright red. It was a vampire. I thought you transformed into a vampire and left me with no other choice but slay it. Then I saw that it was a shape-shifting banshee. 

I prayed to a geenie I would find you and here you are, my love. No kitties and bussies have been harmed during your absence, your witcher has remained loyal, loving and heartbroken. Time will heal but for now, I need to focus on you, my love. 

Come with me to my bed chambers. 

0934c00698185a6cc9f375af1970ec56.gif

d96d63e97da657ab1b2ed709f949a3f1.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.png

SCREAMING. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I'm very pleased to know that there were no other women or men in your life while I was away. Cause I can assure you (LOL) I got no ducks while I was a way. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block