Lindsay Lohan's "Bossy" vs Kelis' "Bossy" RESULTS

Which Bossy Reigns Supreme?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. I've always wondered which Bossy reigns supreme? Is it Lindsay or Kelis? VOTE

• Kelis Bossy ft Too $hort
    • Lindsay Lohan

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Iconic line in bossy by kelis is the icing

"I'm that bish you love to hate"..

We're gay. We love being labeled that bish, how can we not fall in love with a catwalk anthem like that. 

I swear I was born in the wrong decade. The gays in the 90s loved standing out, not blending in with the heteromale crowd. 

That’s right I brought all the bois to the yard :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

2 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I absolutely love Bossy by Lindsay

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Its a fun bop. Both are quite different but equally great IMO. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Exhalers will go and seek an obscure Captain America peen pic but wont participate in a fun music poll :4music_britney_2011_annoyed_irritated_mad_ff_femme_fatale: 

To be honest. Kelis is also very underrated. She was the original Cupcakke ..

Trick Me, In Public. I can continue. 

Plus her debut album, Someone needs to do an appreciation thread. 

Even her own EDM album was better than the others out at that time.

She is bigger in markets where they are very open in sexuality and stuff like that. Outside milkshake, that's all she's known for in the GP of the US. 

They just didn't know how to market an artist that didn't confine to one genre. 

She was only sold in the CD store's in r&B cos of her skin color when she did all genres 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

No offense to Lindsay, but I feel like all of her pop songs sound like demos, including Back to Me. On Speak, it sounds like she was coming into her own, but songs like Bossy just sound like they’re the demos for Britney who will actually elevate the track and make it sound top tier. 

I agree with this. I think the hook/chorus on Bossy is really catchy but the rest of the song sounds unfinished. The production is kind of weak.:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Its one of those songs that if it was re-worked and given to Britney,I could see her turning it into a pu$$y popping anthem but Lindsey...just can't quite take it there. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Korb said:

I agree with this. I think the hook/chorus on Bossy is really catchy but the rest of the song sounds unfinished. The production is kind of weak.:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Its one of those songs that i,,f it was re-worked and given to Britney,I could see her turning it into a pu$$y popping anthem but Lindsey...just can't quite take it there. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Lindsay was too high on substances, I don't think she had the time to complete Music. Maybe once she got sober, she left to play instead of work .

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To be honest. Kelis is also very underrated. She was the original Cupcakke ..

Trick Me, In Public. I can continue. 

Plus her debut album, Someone needs to do an appreciation thread. 

Even her own EDM album was better than the others out at that time.

She is bigger in markets where they are very open in sexuality and stuff like that. Outside milkshake, that's all she's known for in the GP of the US. 

They just didn't know how to market an artist that didn't confine to one genre. 

She was only sold in the CD store's in r&B cos of her skin color when she did all genres 

Yeah it sucks that she didn’t get more hits after Milkshake and Bossy. Bossy actually went gold...but then she flopped. She tried to go with the trends and did an EDM album (which I actually liked) For whatever reason it didn’t resonate with the US. 

12 hours ago, Korb said:

Its one of those songs that if it was re-worked and given to Britney,I could see her turning it into a pu$$y popping anthem but Lindsey...just can't quite take it there. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I thought Lindsays Bossy was an unfinished product but it was released digitally. Did you guys know Ne-Yo wrote the song? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Anyway, some great news for Kelis! She just gave birth to a baby girl on Saturday. Congrats Kelis :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer::kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Yeah it sucks that she didn’t get more hits after Milkshake and Bossy. Bossy actually went gold...but then she flopped. She tried to go with the trends and did an EDM album (which I actually liked) For whatever reason it didn’t resonate with the US. 

I LOVE Flesh Tone. Such a good album, I still listen to most of it. I think she shouldve stuck with that. So goodbritney spears hair flip GIF by Billboard Music Awards

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block