Netflix loses half of their US subscribers for the controversial Film Cuties.

Spicechinodiva

The fact that all mother's and fathers, and politicians in both areas democrat and republican have called out netflix for the distribution of The controversial french film Cuties. Rated TV Ma. But it's still disturbing. An 11 year old joins a twerking team to rebel against her conservative upbringing in her parents religious muslim culture.

I'm an atheist, But seriously what were They thinking that this film would be okay. 

The controversial poster should have ended the deal they signed. Sometimes money isn't everything over integrity. 

Netflix got cancelled for the right reasons. Not listening to adults over this film which has been dubbed child snuff. 

@ColdAsFire88

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

America is beyond hypocritical. IDK anything about this movie BUT we idolize Beauty Pageants (Jonbenet Ramsey), Disney is such a con too. They're good at masking the sexualization of children, but notice how they hardly ever hire any kiddos that are chubby or lets face it, slightly ugly? I'm not saying that I've found kids attractive, but growing up I watched Disney and none of the kids I watched were ugly :oprah: I mean even Shia turned out to be hot :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Watched this movie yesterday and it is a MESS .... sure the idea/concept of it is nice but the execution of the whole thing is disgusting. The direction and camera work is just disturbing to say the least. I don't know how through the whole process of making it no one said anything and it made it to being released. really makes you wonder about the freaks in Hollywood huh?

Bunch of ped0z 

Archived