Britney posts more pictures from her "Just A Touch Of Rose" project on IG

SpearsSpearsBrit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I think most of us knows by now this is probably what's going on.

My only doubt is why Britney still doing the videos and talking about "projects" (to justify the old shoots) and somehow trying to give some credibility to the lies about her having any involvement with the account.

Indeed... we saw I think it was on sam’s insta that she records her videos.... my question is.... if she doesnt want to do music while all if this is happening, then why do she keeps on doing pics and photos? 

or either it’s the only thing that she can Still do freely 

or she has a contract that says she needs to do so.

but it’s wierd a lot of celebrities doesnt post as much as her.... does she takes the pics and then her Team posts it when that want, what that want?

1 hour ago, mrjmendes said:

Indeed... we saw I think it was on sam’s insta that she records her videos.... my question is.... if she doesnt want to do music while all if this is happening, then why do she keeps on doing pics and photos? 

or either it’s the only thing that she can Still do freely 

or she has a contract that says she needs to do so.

but it’s wierd a lot of celebrities doesnt post as much as her.... does she takes the pics and then her Team posts it when that want, what that want?

Maybe she has to, but it's hard to know for sure. I'm tired honestly lol Tired Work GIF by TV Land

Archived