Britney posts more pictures from her "Just A Touch Of Rose" project on IG

SpearsSpearsBrit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BONO Productions said:

I was low-key hoping that "Just A Touch Of Rose" would be a legit photoshoot with a hired photographer but it seems like Britney is just having fun trolling the haters so I'm cool with that. Trollney come thruuuuuu :yeahhh:

It’s her team though 

Remember she is not controlling her social media, at least not 100% so we don’t know 

8 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

It’s her team though 

Remember she is not controlling her social media, at least not 100% so we don’t know 

Maybe they ran out of Britney photos and Britney refused to take new photos/selfies as part of her rebellion against the c-ship so her team is recycling photos

IDK I'm just really distracted by your icon because you look really hawt. :thirsty: :embarrassed:

Roses are most commonly associated with love and romance.

Roses can also mean secrecy or confidentiality. The term “sub rosa”, meaning under the rose, comes from ancient times. Romans would hang roses from the ceilings of banquet halls, and it was understood that anything said under the influence of wine was to remain confidential.

Dont sleep on my girl Project rose is in full affect! Let the secrecy out Queen 

The old versions are just a zoomed in version of this. Her team are desperate. Let her address the rumours live and if she’s okay. Lou could never 

it’s fake still. Soz 

21st august. Someone said before the videos are probably meant for photos. There’s Your proof. Same strand  out of line across her fringe 

And her necklace movee to the same position when she moved to wear the screenshot of the video was taken lol so it’s the same movement etc 

2 hours ago, mrjmendes said:

What if her Team is doing all this random **** posts just to make her look crazy?  

I think most of us knows by now this is probably what's going on.

My only doubt is why Britney still doing the videos and talking about "projects" (to justify the old shoots) and somehow trying to give some credibility to the lies about her having any involvement with the account.

Archived