Worst Single From Every Album: "In The Zone"

WORST SINGLE FROM IN THE ZONE  

480 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

Outrageous would've been a big hit. The video would been pure slayage. I love me some confident HBIC Britney lyrics . 

The fact that it charted in the Hot 100 in top 80 and went gold certified without a video or promotion... Imagine if it had actually a MV and promotion :demi:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Toxic should have been the lead on this one. Breath On Me, Everytime, Boom Boom, then MATM. It’s iconic but never been my favorite 

I have always been curious of how Outrageous would have turned out and influenced the industry. Snoop does great on pop tracks, buttons and cali girls say hello 🥰

Also Snoop Dog was really popular back then and he was going to make the song even more successful :slayde:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Outrageous gets a lot of hate but I actually really like the song! There were better single options from ITZ like Breathe On Me or Touch Of My Hand. It's the easiest choice for "worst single" though - the other three tracks are way more amazing and Outrageous didn't get a proper video and wasn't a hit. I hate that R. Kelly is a part of it though, he's a terrible person.

9 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Outrageous for sure. I don’t know why her label kept pushing for it to be released. Even worse they wanted it to be first single.. :dead: 

Breathe On Me should have been released as should Touch of My Hand. Instead they kept pushing for a song that she didn’t even like and the producer was facing all sorts of accusations at that time to be even more controversial. 

Outrageous actually could of been a smash back then. 2004 was the perfect timing also..She would of been of one of first pop girls to embrace early hip hop southern beats b4 it would become the thing mid 2000s..Imagine Britney on 106th n park countdown ..? And a whole new demographic and territory to conquer going toe to toe with Ciara goodies at that time.. wishful thinking Yes ..but I do think it would of been a very successful as a 2nd single as rkelly produced the song. People that time were really into hip hop n it’s culture it was everywhere and finally getting mainstream..

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

The fact that it charted in the Hot 100 in top 80 and went gold certified without a video or promotion... Imagine if it had actually a MV and promotion :demi:

12 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Outrageous actually could of been a smash back then. 2004 was the perfect timing also..She would of been of one of first pop girls to embrace early hip hop southern beats b4 it would become the thing mid 2000s..Imagine Britney on 106th n park countdown ..? And a whole new demographic and territory to conquer going toe to toe with Ciara goodies at that time.. wishful thinking Yes ..but I do think it would of been a very successful as a 2nd single as rkelly produced the song. People that time were really into hip hop n it’s culture it was everywhere and finally getting mainstream..

5 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

This!!!  Outrageous was that song...  Urbaney could of ruled the world back in 2004 🥺🥺🥺

but some things Are just not meant to be.

Exactly. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 3
On 9/8/2020 at 12:55 AM, Blackout2006 said:

100% Outrageous!
Sorry guys, whether u like the song/ MV or not, Britney hated the song and didn’t even want to do it

This song MV is the reason for the death of Primeney and I can never forgive it :crying1:

And to think the ITZ era could’ve extended till 2005, if it weren’t for that knee Inguiry :crying4:

Floprageous should’ve been replaced by Touch of my hand and Breathe on me :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

#Outrageousiscancelledparty :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing:

Pretty much this.

All the flops coming for MATM need to chill TF out and show some respect for such an iconic moment in pop culture.

The video is legendary and y'all will deal...

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Exactly. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Yes idk how these girls stay hating on outrageous..Britney may not have liked the song or whatever as some r saying but she would of madeeeee money hunyyyy.. and gained an even bigger Audience. In this time it wouldn’t feel forced or corny but a natural progression as 2004 Britney was that girl. She could of pulled it off. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Pretty much this.

All the flops coming for MATM need to chill TF out and show some respect for such an iconic moment in pop culture.

The video is legendary and y'all will deal...

We’re judging based on the songs, not their impact or videos. :neydedance:

MATM is a nice song, but the only thing single-worthy about it is the Madonna feature :heresthetea: