Jump to content

Worst Single From Every Album: "In The Zone"


WORST SINGLE FROM IN THE ZONE  

480 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Yes 

SOURCE: MEDIATRAFFIC 

Me Against The Music single sales (2003): 2.608.000 sales (28th best-selling single of 2003)

Me Against The Music single sales (2004): 2.752.000 sales (33rd best-selling single of 2004)

2003 sales + 2004 sales= 5.3 million sales

2004 6th best-selling single: I don’t wanna know- 4.8 million sales

(MATM Replaces it) 

Thus, 6th best-selling single of 2004 if we count its sales from 2003 :oprah:

 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

SOURCE: MEDIATRAFFIC 

Me Against The Music single sales (2003): 2.608.000 sales (28th best-selling single of 2003)

Me Against The Music single sales (2004): 2.752.000 sales (33rd best-selling single of 2004)

2003 sales + 2004 sales= 5.3 million sales

2004 6th best-selling single: I don’t wanna know- 4.8 million sales

(MATM Replaces it) 

Thus, 6th best-selling single of 2004 if we count its sales from 2003 :oprah:

 

mediatraffic points ≠ sales, MATM has sold 1.2M copies worldwide (which is still good for 2003)

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What? Beg to differ 

all those numbers on mediatraffic's singles chart are made up points by the website, if you look at the bottom of it it says there, the only numbers that are actual sales are the ones on the albums chart

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Then what r the points for? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

it's a system they created that consists of sales, airplay and back when it started (it started in like 2002) fans could go on it and vote on the song they liked the most and it would count too, it's basically a way for them to rank the most popular songs of the year not the best selling ones

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, bliss said:

it's a system they created that consists of sales, airplay and back when it started (it started in like 2002) fans could go on it and vote on the song they liked the most and it would count too, it's basically a way for them to rank the most popular songs on the year not the best selling ones

Ohhhhh okay! :waitwhat: No doubt BOMT, OIDIA, and Toxic weren’t on top :surprisedney:

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ohhhhh okay! :waitwhat: No doubt BOMT, OIDIA, and Toxic weren’t on top :surprisedney:

yeah but her singles sales were still great considering singles didn't sell that much in the late 90s and early 00s, for example: BOMT sold 10M, OIDIA sold 3M and Toxic sold 5.7M

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...