Worst Single From Every Album: "In The Zone"

WORST SINGLE FROM IN THE ZONE  

480 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Excuse Me What GIF

Ok here's my perspective:

• The song sounds a bit dated today imo, whereas most of the rest of ITZ does not 
  • I pretty much always skip it and never listen to it now, though I used to love it
  • Britney was at her peak in performance, stage presence, and energy during ITZ imo, and I think it was wasted on Everytime where she either lip synced or performed some pretty rough live vocals.
  • The song might be her most successful ballad, but Everytime isn't that remembered overall

While I love the video and do appreciate that it's a song she helped write and produce, ITZ is just such a strong album with so many other candidates for good singles that I would've preferred to see a video for and to see her promoting/performing more.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Lol I'm the only one that chose toxic :katyclown:

This is the reason u had 0 votes for the Uncancellation ceremonies to be un-cancelled :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Toxic is Britney most critically acclaimed song, and extended Britney’s relevancy :lessons: 

Imagine wanting the most influential and iconic song of the 00s as the worst single :lessons:

We will hold yr schoolin period ready tommorow :lessons:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2