Dancing with the Stars lineup: Carole Baskin, Nelly, Nev Schulman, Skai Jackson, AJ McLean and more

22 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Lol seriously we’re just counting murderers as celebs now and putting them on prime time? 😭

Who said she is a murderer? Yeah the main attraction of a silly and very biased 'documentary' who was the one who actually tried to get her killed and that other 'zoo owner' who is using his company as a cover up for his *** cult. I mean are you serious? If you go after her at least go after the other guys just as much.

22 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Lol seriously we’re just counting murderers as celebs now and putting them on prime time? 😭

Who said she is a murderer? Yeah the main attraction of a silly and very biased 'documentary' who was the one who actually tried to get her killed and that other 'zoo owner' who is using his company as a cover up for his *** cult. I mean are you serious? If you go after her at least go after the other guys just as much.

3 hours ago, Turogue said:

Um if they get cast on dancing with the stars I will sis 😬

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Um if they get cast on dancing with the stars I will sis 😬

I just think you should be careful with throwing around accusations like that, there is zero proof and it's actually kind of sick that so many people keep saying it because why...? Because the guy who planned her assassination (and who is sitting behind bars because of this I mean...duh....) claimed it in a biased show that thanks to editing tried to portray him as some sort of odd antihero. :jeanluc:

Really?? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block