Britney secretly uploads “Britney for the Record”?

Nokia Minaj

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was checking the comment section on the FTR Vimeo page, and this is what Jemma replied to a viewer A WEEK AGO regarding supporting Britney and talking about her fans:

”Aww you’re sweet. Im pretty sure she appreciates and loves all her fans. They have been a positive light in her life and a shoulder to lean on, you know? Especially b/c they are the ones speaking her truth and sticking out for her. Im pretty sure she is a strong person, both mentality and spiritually you know? After all the crap that she has come her way, she has a lily but tough *** she always lands on 😜. Freedom is the only thing she wants. Freedom to do whatever the hell she wants to do, and have the rest mind their own business. Im a firm believer that kindness, hope, and spirituality always beat the negativity this world has to offer you know? She is a fighter and people constantly underestimate her, but she knows the power she has within her is bigger than that.”

There is something here. 

2 hours ago, Nokia Minaj said:

I was checking the comment section on the FTR Vimeo page, and this is what Jemma replied to a viewer A WEEK AGO regarding supporting Britney and talking about her fans:

”Aww you’re sweet. Im pretty sure she appreciates and loves all her fans. They have been a positive light in her life and a shoulder to lean on, you know? Especially b/c they are the ones speaking her truth and sticking out for her. Im pretty sure she is a strong person, both mentality and spiritually you know? After all the crap that she has come her way, she has a lily but tough *** she always lands on 😜. Freedom is the only thing she wants. Freedom to do whatever the hell she wants to do, and have the rest mind their own business. Im a firm believer that kindness, hope, and spirituality always beat the negativity this world has to offer you know? She is a fighter and people constantly underestimate her, but she knows the power she has within her is bigger than that.”

There is something here. 

It's a fan definitely. They thought it was clever to easter egg drop lily *** because she said it once before. Fans love to do stuff like that thinking it'll convince you it's the celebrity lol but that's not how normal people talk. They don't shove little winks in places for no reason like that. Yes the uploader is going on about spirituality and positivity but they are looking at her insta captions and trying to reproduce them in my opinion. 

Archived