Which Britney song is your least favorite?

princessmimi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Private Show had the potential to be amazing if they had just went with another take of the chorus...lower pitch. Shame. Otherwise amazing track. Could have been a stand-out.

At least we have What You Need :gagacrash:

28 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Any of her "rock" songs are trash. I'm glad any effort to make a "rock" album got derailed. Rock Boy, Rock Me In, Don't Keep me Floppin, even I Love Rock and Roll. I always skip these. And will continue to do so until the end of time.

I actually like Rock Boy, Rock Me In and the bridge in Don't Keep Me Waiting :gimmemoar:

21 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I hate: Intimidated, Big Fat Bass, Chillin With You, It Should Be Easy, Privat Show, Clumsy, My Baby

, Outta This World, Shipping On, Stae Of Grace

I dislike Mmm Papi, Dear Diary, I´m So Curious, Don´t Let Me Be The Last To Know, Sometimes, Anticipating,Don’t Hang Up,Boys and Girls,I Love Rock´N Roll,Radar,Tik Tik Boom,Body Ache

Wuuuuut!? "State of Grace"!? Seriously? :crying1:

It's so beautiful, I never got over it not being released.

1 hour ago, VTTM said:

Wuuuuut!? "State of Grace"!? Seriously? :crying1:

It's so beautiful, I never got over it not being released.

I know!:ehum: But when I listen to State Of Grace, Sippin On (which is actually a summer song, so it should put me in a good mood) and

Outta This World I feel very low, depressed.Just very bad after I hear those songs. That´s why I choose them for my last favorite songs.Because of my feelings, not because they are bad.

Archived