Jason Alexander (married with Britney for 55 hours) supports #FreeBritney, shaded Sam Asghari and want her back.

MSTAR

On 8/21/2020 at 9:02 PM, MSTAR said:

Because it’s Bri-..... Forget, I thought it was real. :imdying:

Hide contents

@Blackout2006 @TowelneyYou need to see this story ⬇️⬇️

Yes, they talked, I know what happened:

c0a4a21fc0644a3d-gifs-britney-spears-tum
Jason: "I’m your ex-husband, Jason."
tumblr_o96vc4vHR71tr6pz0o1_500.gif

Jason: "Ugh, no you remember the year 2004?"

tumblr_oh43igh3h81r608gvo1_540.gif
Jason: "It’s a secret, I want to tell you something."

tumblr_mcm4iv3OgE1r2yaa4.gif

Jason: "I can end your conservatorship, I will save you!"

tumblr_nf0xppgFhF1tq4of6o1_500.gif
Jason: "And then, Sam will go away and we will get back together!"

tumblr_mnf5afdc9t1rasg18o1_400.gif

Jason: "Yes... I really want to be with you"

tumblr_mt751gqYsF1sek7tzo1_500.gif

:gloria:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, moon1911 said:

Jason wanted his 15 minutes of fame again ...

Britney has a boyfriend, it is probably very embarrassing for her to see him giving interviews, and talking about Sam...I am not sure she will appreciate...

Of course, according to him she wanted him and the manager and parents tore them apart. He should def have more deals coming his way, literally The. First. Man. To. Marry. THE. Pop. Princess. And it was all snatched away from him before he even had 2 seconds in that world. He wants that premium Gucci Vag. I dont have one, but for him...Ill call it whatever he wants. Zaddy

O...M....G.... i just realized while furiously typing my reply to someone elses comment, if they really r in contact, because of what he said in that interview, they both feel like the world is out to block their giant love affair. And u know how Brit loves Pretty Woman, shes prob all in the make believe world she has created in her head to escape the trauma of whatever her father and inc. Has inflicted upon her. I bet she thinks shes Julia Roberts charrie, Viviane it was, and he thinks hes the generous trick coming to save her one #FreeBritney rally / standing outside the court house on hearing day like the rest of the peasant fans, at a time. He has literally drawn his own line in the sand with letting her father and Sam both know that hes here for his lady...who in his adorable "Im gonna put 3 babies in you" face/big **** corn fed southern man who prob knows how to LAY THAT PIPE DOWN, thinks hes Richard Grier, who has finally stopped viewing the hooker as a hooker(Britney) and wants to save her from the hellish doings of slobbin down to makes some past due bills in a **** fest apt u share with ur cracked out hooker roomie(is it Sam or Daddy Spears thats the cracked out roomie. Maybe Lynne? Loucifer??? Jamie-Lynne? Who amci kidding...the whole cast of the show are the cracked out roomie since shes literally paying for a whole village just because they were poor white trash growing up. I effing hate the dots i connect sometimes because i place every stone together soooo perfect! I shouldve been a soap opera writer!

Archived