Jason Alexander (married with Britney for 55 hours) supports #FreeBritney, shaded Sam Asghari and want her back.

MSTAR

He is supporting the #FreeBritney movement! For those who don’t know who is it, he is the childhood friend and also they got married for 55 hours in 2004.

He marched along with #FreeBritney Protesters:

PRC_161737965.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

He also said that he wants her back to US Weekly:

"Oh, yeah, definitely. If they would give us an honest chance, you know? And she really wanted that. I’d give it a shot."

“I’ve got love for her, definitely, but, you know, I’ve had to move on, so it’s kind of like one of those things. It’s not gonna be the end of the world if it don’t happen, but I feel like I’m showing my support. I’d love to be back in her life some way or another, but this conservatorship is holding that back from happening. We never were given a shot the first time around. If there’s feeling still there, maybe we see where they go but that’s not — you know that’s on her."

“I want to see Britney get what she rightly deserves and from personal conversations [we’ve had], she doesn’t want to be under the conservatorship obviously and it’s affecting her life still to this day in a negative way. Yeah, it’s time for it be over with.”

He then shaded Spears’ boyfriend, Sam Asghari, saying, “You know, where’s Sam at? I don’t see anybody. I feel like [somebody] should be standing up for her doing it.”

"I don’t know him. He looks like he’s in good shape, but I’m good shape too, so bravos to him, he’s a lot younger than me. He’s been given a great opportunity to be involved with Britney and she’s got some type of feelings for him, I guess.”

Source:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexander-says-he-wants-her-back/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

If anything his involvement and bs he has been spewing will help cship side of the coin.

Also can we stop calling him her husband  ? Their marriage lasted for 48 hr and was annulled.

I wasn’t sure so I searched on internet before posting the thread but everywhere I see ex-husband because they were married at least so idk if we count that even if it was cancelled after. Anyway, I just shared the information about the support to the movement, nothing more.

In my heart he doesn't count as her ex husband and it was all just a bad acid trip the whole world took together.:katyclown:

We need to stop giving him the spotlight like that, he's lied about her multiple times in the past and he's obviously delusional. Unless he starts backing up what he's been saying we shouldn't even listen to what he has to say, it can backfire real bad on us and the movement :martini:

4 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

In my heart he doesn't count as her ex husband and it was all just a bad acid trip the whole world took together.:katyclown:

We need to stop giving him the spotlight like that, he's lied about her multiple times in the past and he's obviously delusional. Unless he starts backing up what he's been saying we shouldn't even listen to what he has to say, it can backfire real bad on us and the movement :martini:

3 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Good his supportive, but the truth is, he wants attention and nothing else.
Their marriage was a joke, poor dude can't forget he was Britney Spears' husband. 
He doesn't know anything about her life.

He participated to a #FreeBritney movement in the street:

PRC_161737965.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

I will update the OP with more information.

7 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I know he did, but so what...?
Still I think it's all about his 5 minutes in media. He's just taking his chance to be shown in media again. 
I don't believe anything he says.

So he seems to want to be with Britney again or idk, because like he said to US Weekly, he want her back lol, he also shaded Sam so yeah he just want to get into Britney’s life again that’s what I meant (I also pointed to check the OP as I added some information and what he actually said)

As much as I want her to be free and she absolutely should be, it’s scary to think how many leeches will try to sneak their way back into her life. Who would’ve remembered this guy? Just think about how many other freaks will be lurking... If only she had a real mother and a good support system. :tiffanycries:

2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

So he seems to want to be with Britney again or idk, because like he said to US Weekly, he want her back lol, he also shaded Sam so yeah he just want to get into Britney’s life again that’s what I meant (I also pointed to check the OP as I added some information and what he actually said)

This is so pathetic and cringy, they haven't seen each other for about 15 years. He doesn't even know her anymore.
I bet he's jobless now or something. No one's interested in him personally, he got attention only as Britney's ex-husband.
At this point, anything he'd say will be quoted by media, so he's talking all this nonsense. :clownery:
I would believe in something Kevin would say, but him? :ohwut:

4 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

This is so pathetic and cringy, they haven't seen each other for about 15 years. He doesn't even know her anymore.
I bet he's jobless now or something. No one's interested in him personally, he got attention only as Britney's ex-husband.
At this point, anything he'd say will be quoted by media, so he's talking all this nonsense. :clownery:
I would believe in something Kevin would say, but him? :ohwut:

When I was reading what he said, I immediately think it was so cringe.

It’s even impossible for Kevin to say some things like that, Britney know enough things about Kevin, Britney isn’t that dumb :staysalty: 

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

If anything his involvement and bs he has been spewing will help cship side of the coin.

Also can we stop calling him her husband  ? Their marriage lasted for 48 hr and was annulled.

Thank you! I wish people would learn what an annulment is. 

16 minutes ago, joe sp said:

When I saw the tittle I though it was Kevin :clownery:

Jason Alexander IS NOT HER EXHUSBAND :overitkbye:

18 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Thank you! I wish people would learn what an annulment is. 

At least that’s what medias says lol, shall I modify the title then? :tifflmao: 

Edit: Title modified :cutesybrit: 

Archived