Personal Grooming....

Korey

So a bit personal but was curious what others thought...

Do you have a personal Grooming routine? 

Should the shrubs be trimmed or left alone?

Help make the tree look bigger? 

Guys do the armpits need trimmed or let it be? 

Well I guess with girls too after the pic of Madonna’s daughter with hairy underarms. 

Do you like having a beard or no beard? 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts...

Personally i I think the shrubs do need a trim on occasion. I’m not a real hairy person and don’t have much armpit hair. I think it can be **** so just let it be. I can’t grow a beard well...so I usually am clean shaven. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Do you have a personal Grooming routine? 

Not really,  I just shave every other day as my hair grows really fast but nothing special.

Should the shrubs be trimmed or left alone?

Trimmed, I would say next to nothing in my opinion.

Help make the tree look bigger?

That's not an issue for for me :urite:

Guys do the armpits need trimmed or let it be? 

Trimmed, completely actually. I find hairy armpits aesthetically unpleasing, but that's just my opinion.

Do you like having a beard or no beard? 

Yes and no, yes because it makes me look older and my skin is really white so it  gives more edge to my face. No because I just hate it, I don't like having facial hair or much hair at all.

so I guess it's more of a no.

58 minutes ago, Korey said:

Well I guess with girls too after the pic of Madonna’s daughter with hairy underarms. 

and that was not cute, she is a very beautiful looking lady but that is so :cheese: I cant, no offense to any ladies reading this if you like having hairy armpits, like I said it's just my opinion you can do whatever you want.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Not sure if you care from a girl's perspective, but I love when men are au natural with hair all over, but well groomed (i.e. not like Chewbacca).  I don't like when they're shaven or waxed all over.  Like my hubby (thank goodness) aligns with my preferences and will trim his chest hair and bush but won't get rid of it all completely thankfully.  But there are girls and guys that prefer all smooth all over.  So really it's up to your own personal preference and what you're comfortable with.

As for me personally as a girl, I prefer being smooth all over lol.

Archived