Question about Exhale's premium membership Exhale+

• Leader
18 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Omg, so, can I buying with exhale points? That's great, I hate all those ads lolol

:duh:

Just gotta contribute each month to earn the 3000 points (which isn't too difficult to achieve tbh) and you can enjoy Exhale ad free :yeahhh:

There are definitely a good amount of members in Exhale+ who are paying the $3 monthly subscription because it moves Exhale closer to be able to be complete ad free. That is eventually what I'd like. All subscriptions and zero ads. 🙏 

Consider joining!  @THE BAJAN VIBE

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just gotta contribute each month to earn the 3000 points (which isn't too difficult to achieve tbh) and you can enjoy Exhale ad free :yeahhh:

There are definitely a good amount of members in Exhale+ who are paying the $3 monthly subscription because it moves Exhale closer to be able to be complete ad free. That is eventually what I'd like. All subscriptions and zero ads. 🙏 

I pay 3$ a month, because I don't want Jordan to be hungry♥️ #charity #idomypart

• Haha 2
On 8/15/2020 at 5:03 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I will be joining, I know. 

Btw, Jordan, you're a sweetheart:)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block