Re-watching For The Record

asitalian12587

Has anyone else recently re-watched For the Record? Just looking at it from a new perspective more than 10 years later is pretty eye opening. Even back then, when she was only in the conservatorship for a short amount of time, she was already so upset about her lack of being able to do simple every day things. Seeing how upset it made her back then was sad enough but then thinking about her having to endure this on an even stricter level for over a decade is heartbreaking. I can't even imagine feeling like that for so long, and yet she still was working (whether forced to or not) and putting on a happy face for all of us fans at shows and in interviews etc. She really is a special person.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love FTR I think it was the last time we saw candid and unscripted Britney. 

It’s so sad to see how terribly unhappy she was and how her team and everyone surrounding her were just trying to give off this “business as usual” approach. You can tell she doesn’t want to go back to her crazy schedule from 1998-2004. She probably never will go back to a schedule like that. It’s probably one of the main factors that broke her. She was overworked. Completely. 

Her team are bad people and even going back to 2008 they were trying to silence her and milk every last cent out of her. I can only imagine how much worse it got because by the IABJ documentary only 5 years later she’s like a totally different person. It’s like 2 different people. It’s sad to see how much she’s changed over the years.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She was dating Adnan while parts of FTR were filmed.

Have any journalists talked to him lately?

I dont think she was? Didnt they broke up by the beginning of 2008 when the cship was put in place, like february or smt? I doubt Jamie would still let her date him after he got control over her life. If she was seeing someone else when she filmed FTR we dont know. 

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont think she was? Didnt they broke up by the beginning of 2008 when the cship was put in place, like february or smt? I doubt Jamie would still let her date him after he got control over her life. If she was seeing someone else when she filmed FTR we dont know. 

Nope. They briefly got back together.

Her bodyguard Lee was doing some of the filming for FTR, but he was fired. Britney refused to continue filming, so they brought Adnan back in to appease her.

And then after they got all of the footage they needed they pushed Adnan back out again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1080182/Britney-Spears-sparks-romance-rumours-wears-ex-boyfriend-Adnans-ring.html

Maybe someone should ask Adnan about it?

Archived