Pose actress Sandra Bernhard is under hot water for Racist comments about Mariah Carey

In a resurfaced video of a comedy special. 

Openly Bisexual comedienne and Pose actress Sandra Bernhard is under hot water for Racist comments towards Mariah Carey and her direction of embracing hip hop Music and her sexualized image, and according to lambs she also made fun of her 2001 breakdown and mental health. 

She basically said she was given permission by one black guy to use the word and says I'm a new Yorker it's my right as a white black girl, that added more backlash as they said one black person doesn't speak for everybody, and white new Yorkers needs to be held accountable, I'm done with that outdated logic, our communites need to step up and to then not allowed. 

Here's the video, unfortunately She might lose her role from Pose as well as the Creator is disappointed by this video. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

How do you know its a lie?

Because Mariah cut her off in 2014, Allison went to daily mail and lied about how she was dying of HIV when in reality she was fine, in the 90s her **** addiction was so bad that she wasn't taking care of her 2 youngest kids to the point where Mariah's mom had to take care of them. Mariah has helped her sister for years including rehab and tuition for her sister's kids. Allison will continue to come up with bizarre stories every time Mariah denies her money or any type of attention. 

3 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Because Mariah cut her off in 2014, Allison went to daily mail and lied about how she was dying of HIV when in reality she was fine, in the 90s her **** addiction was so bad that she wasn't taking care of her 2 youngest kids to the point where Mariah's mom had to take care of them. Mariah has helped her sister for years including rehab and tuition for her sister's kids. Allison will continue to come up with bizarre stories every time Mariah denies her money or any type of attention. 

Its sad.  She seems really disturbed.  

Archived