Kylie Jenner is marketing a huge Kylie Uno card brand. But just one problem. She legally can't do that thx to a patent that pop star Kylie Minogue won.

Spicechinodiva

In, 2015, Kylie Jenner tried unsuccessfully to trademark Kylie with the US patent agency, only to be stopped by Kylie Minogue.

The file to request denial to Miss Jenner was actually very shady. 

Minogue has said, I had nothing to do with that paper and horrible accusations of accusing her of using black men as pawns, and mocking wheel chair people. 

That was my lawyers doing. When word got to me what was said, I was moritfied and vilified in America by her fanbase. 

I only told them to prove that I have the internet domain Rights to Kylie.com and all the other patents, not shade her for being a white woman who likes to date black men, and such. 

Needless to say Minogue actually won victory. 

Five years later. Jenner is acting she's above the law. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/10/2020 at 12:48 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

In, 2015, Kylie Jenner tried unsuccessfully to trademark Kylie with the US patent agency, only to be stopped by Kylie Minogue.

The file to request denial to Miss Jenner was actually very shady. 

Minogue has said, I had nothing to do with that paper and horrible accusations of accusing her of using black men as pawns, and mocking wheel chair people. 

That was my lawyers doing. When word got to me what was said, I was moritfied and vilified in America by her fanbase. 

I only told them to prove that I have the internet domain Rights to Kylie.com and all the other patents, not shade her for being a white woman who likes to date black men, and such. 

Needless to say Minogue actually won victory. 

Five years later. Jenner is acting she's above the law. 

Dude, what are you talking about?

Your post made no sense, and she isn't releasing an Uno game. That was a gift given to her by someone for her b-day.

Stop spreading strange, blown up stories. No one is acting above the law, and what does this have to do with the other kylie? Let people discuss things actually happening.

On 14/8/2020 at 14:26, A.a.A said:

Amigo, ¿de qué estás hablando?

Tu publicación no tiene sentido y no está lanzando un juego de Uno. Ese fue un regalo que le dio alguien en su cumpleaños.

Deja de difundir historias extrañas y reventadas. Nadie está actuando por encima de la ley, y ¿qué tiene esto que ver con la otra Kylie? Deje que la gente discuta las cosas que realmente están sucediendo.

ana_maria_polo_caso_cerrado_programa_tel

Ps: Anyway, I feel like it would be the worst gift a friend would give me
What am i supposed to do with some kylie cards? :jlostare: I would have preferred a shirt :janet:

Archived