Mariah Carey’s sister accuses mom of horrific *** abuse, shocking satanic rituals

algebus

This is crazyyyyy

"Mariah Carey’s troubled sister has claimed in a wild court filing that their mother let strangers abuse her when she was just 10 — and made her watch child *** ****** and sacrifices during satanic rituals."

I wonder what Mariah has experienced herself....

alison-carey-07.jpeg?quality=90&strip=al

Source: 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her sister has been spreading lies about her since the 90s, all because Mariah cut her off, Allison has been a addict since the 80s, Mariah paid for her sister's kids tuitions and took care of them while Alison was off prostituting. Since Mariah officially cut her off in 2015 Allison has been making wild accusations since then. Don't believe this crazy lady

21 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Her sister has been spreading lies about her since the 90s, all because Mariah cut her off, Allison has been a addict since the 80s, Mariah paid for her sister's kids tuitions and took care of them while Alison was off prostituting. Since Mariah officially cut her off in 2015 Allison has been making wild accusations since then. Don't believe this crazy lady

Maybe her behaviour as an adult is like that because she experienced those kind of things when she was young. Who knows.

27 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Maybe her behaviour as an adult is like that because she experienced those kind of things when she was young. Who knows.

It's a lie and I'm not saying this because I love Mariah Carey, her sister has been going to the media telling lies about Mariah because of the money she's not getting, this woman is a **** addict and will do whatever it takes to get more money 

12 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

It's a lie and I'm not saying this because I love Mariah Carey, her sister has been going to the media telling lies about Mariah because of the money she's not getting, this woman is a **** addict and will do whatever it takes to get more money 

I get your point, not saying the contrary. Generally people who are **** addicts, criminals, rap*** or suffer alcholism are like that because they suffered from something traumatic during their childhood, which are most of the time, reflected on their future behaviour.

I don´t know anything about Mariah nor her personal life and career. I respect her. I´m just saying that it may be a possibility. 

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I dont believe it cause if it was true, Mariah would've been messed up too.

Alison is obviously delusional from the ***** she's taking :demi:

Mariah had one of the most famous pop star breakdowns of all time. What r u talking about? She lives her life like a cartoon character. Plus she got in an abusive marriage. Could have been what she was used to.

Archived