Directors you would want britney to work with again

i have two. the first one is Jake Safarty. He produced such intresting Visuals For Gimmie More and i feel like him and Britney worked Well Together. My Second Is The ICONIC Nigel ****. He Was The Director For Baby One More Time, Sometimes. You Drive Me Crazy And Oops i Did It Again. Nigel i feel really gets Britney And Cares About  her and would be a perfect fit . His Visuals Are also stunning.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I approve for the BOMT/Sometimes/Crazy director, but not with Gimme More’s one.

Those cheap iMovie colors filters, that very poor quality Mastered Version of the music video (because I remaster Britney’s videos on YT in 4K, I use mainly the masters to upscale in 4K and the original master of Gimme More is HORRIBLE so bad results after upscaling). Also, I heard that director wasn’t that popular and was picked by Britney...

2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I approve for the BOMT/Sometimes/Crazy director, but not with Gimme More’s one.

Those cheap iMovie colors filters, that very poor quality Mastered Version of the music video (because I remaster Britney’s videos on YT in 4K, I use mainly the masters to upscale in 4K and the original master of Gimme More is HORRIBLE so bad results after upscaling). Also, I heard that director wasn’t that popular and was picked by Britney...

Ok So Off topic. But i Love Your 4k upscales. they are really Good

5 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Also someone else on this mentiond Jonas Åkerlund. He Should deffinetley work with Britney Again. hold it against me is one of her msot goregeous looking Videos

Exactly. Even if I don’t understand the first scenes with the dancers, I love that giant tower with all ICONIC music videos of her at her innocent music videos displayed with Britney on an elevator with the wedding dress, that fight scene is ICONIC and the final dance was fire!

I’d really like Britney to work with Frances Lawrence (I’m A Slave 4 U, Circus), Chris Marrs Pilliero (I Wanna Go, Criminal), Ray Kay (Til The World Ends), and Colin Tilley (Slumber Party) . 

Of course, Nigel **** would be a real treat - it’s been so long since they created iconic visuals together. 

Archived