Fall Back by "Britney"....

SumoCyco2017

Sooo i just got done listening to Fall Back....first time in forever since i was on a u released britney downloading bender....Now, forgive me but i couldve sworn i was listening to Britneys vocals years ago when i first came across it... Whatever file kn youtube i found and downloaded....was completely all Myah Jean....No Brit vocals layered in, and she wasnt even trying to sound like our Goddess. Are there 2 different versions out there does anyone know? And if not...how can anyone think that its B on the track when obvi its not

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

I know this song under different name (Feet on the Ground) but I've never heard about Britney version. Many demos recorded by Myah were scrapped before they reached Britney :britstare11:

Oh ive never seen it labeled that, have never seen a song with that title claiming to b brit either

43 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Who thought is was Britney in the first place? I don’t think anyone ever did (aside from some YouTubers)

Well b4 i found out myah was the main vocalist on ff i thought it was britney since this song was a supposed left over track from those sessions. So since britneys voice was magically someone elses on that album and since everyone labels that song as its actually britney i didnt put the 2 together since again, i hadnt cared to listen to this track because it sucks

1 hour ago, MAG said:

Britney never recorded it. I would like to hear her on it though. I have a "rough" version which has less vocal editing and then the one where she is "trying" to sound like Brit. I also know this song as Feet on the Ground lol

This, there are 2 versions of this demo.

Archived