Katy Perry reveals alternate "Smile" album covers

The first one is cool. The other ones look more like single covers. Givin me "Circus" vibes obviously but whatever. Britney wasn't the first or anything. I usually get excited for new Katy music but not this time. We've already heard half the songs on the album and so far it's not the fun pop sound I want from Katy.

Wow....so the album she drops after bashing britney for meltdown...she famously has a melt down of her own with that god awful therapist interview...she decides to rip on beitney some more and do a carbon copy circus shoot for the album book? Im surprised the first single from this isnt 'Carnival' or 'Freakshow' since shes trying to replicate Brits comeback album. IJS

• Like 1
On 8/2/2020 at 3:27 PM, Stefani said:

Feels like a very blatant attempt to get her remaining ~1000 fans to purchase more than one copy of the album, but some of those alternate covers **** on the original so I ain't even mad. 

Its fine, just like with the Witness tour, every ticket purchased for her next tour will come with a cd duhhhh. And im sure the tour will be on sale b4 the album drops so theres ur first month being at #1 right there duhhhh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block