MEGARATE: Femme Fatale (GAME)

Slayer

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just say how absolutely petty and how much of a turn off it is for someone to go on a downvoting spree on comments he doesn’t agree with? @britney’sbish who the **** hurt you? My God I thought it was just me but just went through several pages and you’re the only one downvoting. I’m all for a downvote, but for outrageous claims. You’re out here getting butthurt about harmless jokes. Read the damn room :lessons: 

49 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Can I just say how absolutely petty and how much of a turn off it is for someone to go on a downvoting spree on comments he doesn’t agree with? @britney’sbish who the **** hurt you? My God I thought it was just me but just went through several pages and you’re the only one downvoting. I’m all for a downvote, but for outrageous claims. You’re out here getting butthurt about harmless jokes. Read the damn room :lessons: 

I was just thinking the same thing! This user always downvote everything he doesn’t agree with. Like, he downvoted some of my comments where I just shared my own opinion :jackk:

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Totally agree.

Its ridiculous, childish and an assault on freedom of speech. 

8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

5 hours ago, nwonder said:

Totally agree.

Its ridiculous, childish and an assault on freedom of speech. 

I feel like we need a neutral thumbs down that doesn't -1 but just stays at a 0 for moments of a "joking"/non-offensive thumbs down 

Just now, dbagswag said:

I feel like we need a neutral thumbs down that doesn't -1 but just stays at a 0 for moments of a "joking"/non-offensive thumbs down 

The funny thing is that the -1 doesn’t get to me as much as how ugly it looks :haha: and also I don’t get why people downvote for jokes that are clearly jokes. These megarates everyone always clowns on each other for fun and no one gets offended. I was shocked at how many downvotes he actually left 

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The funny thing is that the -1 doesn’t get to me as much as how ugly it looks :haha: and also I don’t get why people downvote for jokes that are clearly jokes. These megarates everyone always clowns on each other for fun and no one gets offended. I was shocked at how many downvotes he actually left 

yeah something like this is not the place for downvoting. maybe the user didn't understand the negative connotation? i wanted to downvote some opinions too but in more of like a "omg no way!" way and not a "i don't agree with you and i'm upset" way, yknow.

the reaction i think we need to add is something like a :OMGney::nonono: vibe. which i get that you can just reply with a smiley but on mobile it's such a hassle :crying4: 

1 minute ago, dbagswag said:

yeah something like this is not the place for downvoting. maybe the user didn't understand the negative connotation? i wanted to downvote some opinions too but in more of like a "omg no way!" way and not a "i don't agree with you and i'm upset" way, yknow.

the reaction i think we need to add is something like a :OMGney::nonono: vibe. which i get that you can just reply with a smiley but on mobile it's such a hassle :crying4: 

Yes! We used to have neutral omg reacts. Idk why he got rid of them :sickofu:

Archived