BLACKPINK - "The Album" & "Lovesick Girls" music video stream + comment party

For me this is the best pop album I've heard in a minute. Definitely my favorite this year. I've listened to it a few times now and zero skips. The more I hear some of the tracks the more I love it. I do wish it was longer, but I can respect putting out quality as opposed to quantity. Stand out tracks for me are how you like that, ice cream, pretty savage, bet you wana, lovesick girls, crazy over you, love to hate me and you never know. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 4

Ok, finally gave it 2 listens yesterday, and it's really quite good. Surprisingly, the Cardi B song is the weakest one. On the other hand, when others mentioned a Middle Eastern sound, I knew that would be my favorite, and it is. "Crazy Over You" is THE standout. :melt_weird_drift_wow: That pre-chorus is incredible, and Jisoo's little "Ee ee ee ee" in the chorus is so catchy, omg. It's so dumb, but it's so freakin' catchy. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block