BLACKPINK - "The Album" & "Lovesick Girls" music video stream + comment party

On 7/28/2020 at 12:52 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Why doesnt Exhale care about BLACKPINK :oprah:

For me, I don't really care for them because I don't know what they're singing about and I cant even fake it, like when I tried singing along to Ice Cream.:shaktongue:

I love their dancing and style, but for me it's hard to stan someone that I can't relate to. :schoolingtime:

But I give major props to their success and talent. You can tell they have worked their bums off

• 4 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Guitar... :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: We know for a fact that Ryan Tedder has worked on "The Album", and to me this sounds like a OneRepublic / Ryan Tedder song. I hope this means we're getting a good chorus (EVERGLOW really showed us the power of a melodic, vocal-driven chorus, so BLACKPINK better deliver). :typing_keyboard_computer:

**** yes, Everglow snatched weaves left and right with their latest release. Learn from this YG ya'll bunch of incapable talent-wasting idiots :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

PRETTY SAVAGE SHOULD'VE BEEN THE PRE-RELEASE SINGLE OVER 'HOW YOU LIKE THAT'. 

BET YOU WANNA IS AMAZING... CARDI B FITS IN SO WELL WITH THE GIRLS. THAT RAP VERSE IS AMAZING. WASN'T EXPECTING THIS. OMG THE CHORUS IS AMAZING 

CRAZY OVER YOU STARTED OUT SO WELL, THEN IT died down a bit... not my favorite. The 'e-e-e-e' is a bit weird. BUT I LOVE THAT IT SEEMS TO HAVE SOME BOLLYWOOD JAI-HO VIBE? 

PLEASE DONT GIVE ME WARNING POINTS FOR MY CAPS. OMG THIS ALBUM IS HOT HOT HOT

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block