BLACKPINK - "The Album" & "Lovesick Girls" music video stream + comment party

First Impressions :bcut_britney_clapboard:

How You Like That ~ It fun but generic. 8/10 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
Pretty Savage ~ I like it and I feel like it’ll grow on me. It’s a fun song. 7/10 :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Ice Cream ~ It’s...a song. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Bet You Wanna ~ It’s ok but the Bet You Wannas were getting annoying. 6/10 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Lovesick Girls ~ Amazing! My favorite off The Album!!! 10/10 :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Crazy Over You ~ The instrumental is everything!!! 9/10 :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Love To Hate Me ~ A bop. The “wake up, make up” part is a bit lackluster but I have a feeling I’ll grow to like it. 9/10 :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

You Never Know ~ It’s a cute song and nice way to end The Album. 8/10 :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Overall: It’s a good album. The second half is definitely stronger than the first. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

8/10 :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1

Fun album but not as great as I had anticipated and hoped for :(

Pretty Savage needs a music video asap. 

i also really like  Crazy over you but it sounds a lot like How You Like That.

also am I the only one who enjoys Ice Cream?? It's so corny but I love it and it's so fun haha that's ma jaaammm

i wish this album has an extra 20min and a song like Forever Young

album will be on repeat still cause I gotta support my girls!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block