VelvetCoke posted this cute photoshoot + her iconic BOMT outfit was from Kmart lol

jennyj

I've never seen this photoshoot before.... so freakin' cute!
And omg read the caption... she wanted a school girl outfit instead of t-shirt and jeans, so they rushed to Kmart and got that iconic outfit... humble queen being frugal even from the start :) 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I read things like these it makes me nostalgic...You can see she was so innocent and naive and then everyone around her destroyed her spirit, her passion and tried to make her dreams fit their dreams ($$$$$$)...They completely shaped her to be who they wanted her to be, and we all know it’s hard for her to say no.

29 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Whenever I read things like these it makes me nostalgic...You can see she was so innocent and naive and then everyone around her destroyed her spirit, her passion and tried to make her dreams fit their dreams ($$$$$$)...They completely shaped her to be who they wanted her to be, and we all know it’s hard for her to say no.

It goes to show how humble and innocent people get taken advantage of like that... especially in the entertainment industry.  If she came into the scene as some b*tchy drama queen artist, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't been as keen to take advantage of her because she'd expose them earlier on. Whereas the Britney we know and love has never shown hate towards anyone, including her haters and those that do her wrong.

• Super Mods

She also wanted to tie up her shirt midway filming because she was getting hot, it restricted her arm movements and it kept getting undone that they have to tuck it back in every take so she told the stylist if they can tie it up. All the dancers had to tie their shirts too in order to match Britney.

It also made Nigel have a mini meltdown as he had shot all the wide shots with her shirt tucked in (you can see they still used some of the shots) He was able to get away with it it as he was shooting the mediums and close ups but he was still worried the wide shot and how it would break continuity so he as his camera man if they can do another wide take again for safety, the crew was not happy as that would mean they have to re lit everything as everything was set up for the medium and close ups. That’s when the cameraman said that it’s gonna take longer to set up everything on a tripod so he took the camera and handheld it like a news cameraman and had one light as he followed Britney and the dancers backwards. I’m not sure if the low angle was his idea or the cameraman but Nigel did say that it was his experimental shot and wasn’t even sure he was gonna use it but he ended up using it a lot more than the other shots. He said Britney was professional throughout the whole shoot, and she nailed every take and was impressed at how she gave it her all every time. 

Archived